Eighteen

Venus pov
"Come on V, it'll be fun, I doubt Matt will be there anyways, he'd have a lot of nerve to be there after today's convo," Laylah tried to persuade the girl.

"It's too risky and I don't want him to induce another panic attack on me," Venus laughed.
"It'll be fun, we all need to hang out together anyways, Nick and Chris miss you dude!" Divina added, "and what are you gonna do, hide away from Matt for the rest of your life and never see the others again?"
Divina had a point, thought Venus, she didn't want to ruin her friendships with the others just because of one person.

"Ok i'll go," she said finally causing her best friends to squeal.

"Yayayay now go get sexy and put on that new tracksuit you just got sent, i wanna take photos of you since you haven't posted on insta in agesss," Divina gently pushed her towards her room earning a chuckle from the girl. Venus decided to put light makeup on and put her hair in a half up style, she wanted to look effortless. She walked out her room and the two girls looked at her with wide grins on their faces.

"I'm so glad you're coming out with us, it's been too long," Divina said.

"Yeah it's going to be perfect," Laylah added, clapping her hands as they walked towards the door before feeding and saying bye to Milo.
Divina wore a grin on her face as she reached over to take control of the aux and played Or Nah by Ty dolla sign & the weekend. Laylah and Venus looked at each other and screamed.

"Bruh this finna make me act up Div!!" Venus yelled. She turned to Laylah with a side smile. Venus grabbed the green Boston cap off Divina's head and put it on backwards as she placed her hands on her friends hips with that 2019 tik tok fuckboy lip bite. Laylah dramatically started grinding against Venus as Divina placed the camera on the top of the car to film some content for the new vlog.

"I'm living up to my grade 9 cardi b stripper dreams right now," Venus yelled; everyone was hysterical at this point and Laylah couldn't stay in character as she hit the back of the chair while laughing.

"V your the new lil huddy now," Divina added and Venus winked at her.

"This ones a show stopper for real. I can already smell all the edits people are gonna make," Laylah shouted over the music as she climbed back into her seat, putting her seatbelt on dramatically trying to act sensual in the process.

"Yeah the backing vocals are what's sending me in orbit," Venus chimed in, talking about Laylah making the bed squeaking sounds. Divina was trying to focus on driving whilst her two best friends screamed the lyrics of the song out the windows.

"I'm not the type to call you back tomoorr" Venus sang, biting her lip.

"Tomo..." Laylah sang the adlib trying to keep a straight face.

"But the way you wrappin' 'round me is a probbb," they all sang, "AIN'T NOBODY TRYNA SAVE YA, BABY, GET THAT PAPER," the three teenagers screamed. Heads turned on the street including an elderly lady walking with her grandson causing the girls to burst into a fit of laughter when they saw the disgusted look she wore as she tugged on the boys hand forcing him to look away.

Divina couldn't help but smile at Venus as she was glad she finally grew the strength to come out with them, she didn't want anything to ruin her night. Their fans had been so worried about her since she refused to be in any of their recent videos, complaining to be 'too tired'. She was happy that she broke her dark cycle and was having fun again.

They arrived at the triplet's house and Divina immediately noticed Venus' breath hitch so she took hold of her hand and smiled.

"It's all going to be ok my love, they're not mad at you, no one is," she reassured the girl, causing Venus to rest her head on her shoulder. Laylah came behind them and hugged the nervous girl from behind.