Six

After bowling, the group decided on going to a fancy restaurant to eat. Venus had barely spoken to Matt after their conversation in the bowling alley, she didn't exactly understand why she was mad or if she was mad. She felt bad because she knew that Matt had noticed and that the reason she was doing this was because of something that was not his fault. She sighed to herself, thinking how selfish she was being for feeling this way, it wasn't Matt's fault he liked someone that wasn't her.

The group were guided to a secluded table in the back which was nice because they all had some privacy to film for their vlogs. Nick quickly sat next to Venus which he just as quickly got kicked out of the seat by Matt;

"Mattttt, you bitch, i wanna sit next to Venus!" He shouted.

"Yeah but so do i, now move." Venus blushed then quickly reminded herself it was strictly platonic.

"Hey."

"Hey," she replied, barely looking up from the menu she was pretending to read, she just didn't want to look at him because she knew she would get butterflies.

"You good? You seem kinda quiet which is unlike you," He queried.

"Yeah, im fine."

"You sure? You don't seem it."

"I'm fine," she repeated but this time she turned to him with a face that was unreadable, she seemed sad, mad and confused all in one. Then she forced a smile and turned back to the menu.

"You know you can talk to me about anything," he continued.

"Mhm," she hummed in response.

Matt felt sad that she wouldn't talk to him but he decided not to push any further just in case she found him annoying and thought he was prying into her business. Venus sighed and got up from the table, "guys I'm just going to the restroom, be right back," she smiled at everyone. Divina was curious because she never asked anyone to go with her which she usually does, she followed her into the restroom.

"Venus," she called after her.

"Jeez you scared the living shit out of me girl!" She laughed.

"What's up with you? You've gone all quiet on us," Divina stated.

Venus sighed, "I had this conversation with Matt."

"Ooooo," her best friend moved her eyebrows up and down teasingly.

"No, he said he liked someone else," she replied.

"Oh V, its ok, hes so dumb if he doesn't like you," she pulled her in for a hug.

"But girl, don't let him get the best of you, yeah? Your better than to get all fucked up about a guy you just met yesterday," she laughed.

"You're sooo right omg," Venus giggled in response.

"But he was fucked up to be flirting with you n shit if he liked someone else, that was wrong."

"Yeah ok, you're right." Venus walked over to the mirror and fixed her makeup but applying a little bit of concealer and a fresh coat of mascara; Divina hyping her up the whole time.

"Ok, let's get outta here," she smiled at her best friend. They walked back to the table hand in hand.

"Thanks Div."

"Anytime my love."

Authors Note

Venus is blind

Divina is such a blessing, i love her character so much

Hope you enjoyed

Remember to eat and drink plenty! :)

Love, Deven <3