Seven

After dinner, they all went back to the girls' apartment to hang out and watch a movie. Venus was still ignoring Matt which made him start to get anxious.

"Yo Matt," Chris said pulling him aside, "You good? You seem a bit on edge."

"Yeah i mean no, Venus is ignoring me."

"That's strange... Do you know why?" he asked, trying to see the problem.

"No, I mean we had this conversation at the bowling alley where she asked if I liked someone."

"Go on..."

"And after that she didn't talk to me."

"What did you say?"

"I said yes but then I said I liked a girl with dark brown wavy hair and big brown eyes, tryna hint that I liked her, you get me?"

"You like her?!" Matt looked at his brother who had a beaming smile plastered all across his face.

"Did I just say that? Fuck," he ran his hand through his hair clearly stressed out, "well now she won't talk to me."

"That's peak, well me and Laylah were talking about you guys and she said that Venus definitely likes you, so maybe she doesn't think it's her," he replied, thinking logically. Matt thought about what her brother just said.

"Yeah but the way I described her it was clearly her, no?" He asked.

"She might not have been listening cause she was thinking about how you liked someone else," he replied, letting out a small laugh.

"Maybe you're right, aight ima try find out what it is." The boys dabbed each other up and went to join everyone on the couch.

"Took you guys long enough!" Laylah exclaimed. Chris sat next to her and put an arm around her.

"Shush we were having bro talk."

"Ew who even says that!" Nick shouted, "that's probably the worst thing i've ever heard you say." They all couldn't stop laughing at that, Matt clapping his hands whilst continuing to laugh. Matt put his arm around Venus which she happily accepted, cuddling more into him. Divina gave a small smile at the sight and nudged Chris which let out a smile too.

"I think i'm going to post these ones," Venus showed Matt pictures she took today of all of them.

"Oooo, i look good in the first one, can't lie," he said proudly. She glared at him then broke out into a big smile.

"Yeah, I agree." He moved her arm so she was snuggling closer. Her head was on his chest, listening to his heart beat as she was trying to post on her instagram.

venus.perez just shared a post.

perez just shared a post

Liked by matthew

Liked by matthew.sturniolo, itslay1ah, christophersturniolo and others

Venus.perez pics that sum up the entire day. Chris cheated at bowling. Divina and Laylah looking hot the whole time. The last one is my fave of all my bestias of 15 years 🤍

Comments

Matthew.sturniolo you said i looked good in the first one

^venus.perez yep and i stand by that

^christophersturniolo 👀

^itslay1ah 👀

^divina_quares cuties

^user venus back away from my man

Itslay1ah the last one is so cute gna be my new wallpaper now

^divina_quares yess let's all do this

Liked by venus.perez

user she doesn't deserve Matt

^itslay1ah girl you sound mad insecure

view other comments

Authors Note

Some Instagram in this one, that bit took forever to do omg

And Matt and Venus are back at is again lol

I love Laylahs character and her and Chris seem so similar in my head 

Hope you enjoyed!

Remember to eat and drink plentyyy

Love, Deven <3