Twenty Seven

I've mentioned songs in this chapter, if you play them whilst listening, it's more fun :)

They all jumped into the minivan, it was a half hour drive, the host lived in a massive house at the very top of a hill. This was the first party they had all been to together and Venus was nervous, she didn't know who the host was either, they were a friend of the triplets.

Once they got to the front door, the smell of weed hit her and she laughed.

"Bro they're bunning up in there!" She shouted over the loud music to Chris and Laylah.

"We should join them!" She yelled back.

They walked inside and 21 Questions by 50 Cent was playing. The girls had never seen so many people in one house in their lives. There were LED lights in every room and empty alcohol bottles sprayed out across the floor. It was a real life influencer party house, Venus had only seen this type of party in movies.

"Hey c'mon let's go do shots," Chris told everyone. They made their way over to the counter and poured tall vodka shots.

"Are you planning on getting super drunk Mr Matty b?" She asked him. He rolled his eyes at the name then smiled.

"Maybe like five shots?" He replied.

"Okie dokie i'll do the same then." The group stood around the table and threw their heads back chugging the disgusting chemicals down. Divina's face scrunched and she stuck out her tongue.

"That was absolutely rank!" She screamed, shaking her hands and legs trying to get rid of the taste.

"Man up soldier," Laylah shouted and patted her on the back.

Five shots later, Venus found herself on the dance floor grinding against her two best friends as they sang the lyrics to the song.

"GIRLLL IT'S EASY TO LOVE ME NOW" Venus shouted as Laylah came behind her and started doing the adlibs.

The song ended and the volume of the speaker turned up more, if that was even possible and Parado no Bailã by MC L da Vinte and MC Gury came on and all three girls screamed. 

"This is our fucking song!" Divina exclaimed. Nick ran over to them excitedly after seeing their excitement.

"BRO do you remember when we were like nine and we would dance to this song DAILY?!" Screamed Laylah.

"And i'd be teaching you the spanish every day, till you memorized it off by hear!" Venus chimed in, shouting over the loud music. Divina bent down and started dancing to the beat of the song and Nick screamed, hyping her up. More people started to join in and before they knew it they created a mini moshpit. Chris came over and jumped with everyone. Laylah started grinding against him whilst Venus, Divina and Nick shouted the lyrics alongside them.

"EUUUU PARADO NO BAILÃO" Venus screamed in the moshpit.

"FOI NO BAILÃO!" Divina continued doing the adlibs.

"Bitch Divina's waist's like fucking waterrrr!!" Nick hyped his friend up and everyone laughed.

It was around 11pm and Venus had retreated back to the kitchen with Divina, Laylah and Nick to do a competition on who can down the most shots. Laylah won by 11 shots, Divina at 10, Venus and Nick drew at 9. However, not even ten minutes after, Laylah began to feel sick and so Nick - being the most sober - ran with her to the toilets to hold her hair back. Divina and Venus were in the midst of a deep conversation as Matt came over with a brown haired girl attached to his arm. Venus furrowed her eyebrows as she immediately recognised the girl, Kya. The first thought that came to her mind was that they were off somewhere just then, alone, which made her stomach churn with jealousy.