Chapter 6 -

Lucy POV - 

Waking up the next morning, I notice that Jasper isn't next to me anymore but a note is next to me instead. 

                                             'Had to go and hunt and change before school.                                                                                                          I will pick you up and we can talk about everything.' - Jasper.

Smiling I start to get ready. Before I get dressed, I run downstairs to talk to my dad.

"Woah, slow down, what's with the huge smile," dad asks, steading me. 

"Jasper is picking me up, I just wanted you to know," 

"Jasper, huh, do I need to bring out my shotgun?"  

I giggle at what he said and say, "no dad, we're pretty much dating but you'll like him."

He sighs, nods, and walks into the kitchen, I laugh at him and carry on getting ready. 

Just as I am finishing up my make-up, someone knocks on the front door

Just as I am finishing up my make-up, someone knocks on the front door. I make my way downstairs to see Jasper and my dad talking. Jasper hasn't been shot so it looks like it is going well. 

"You look beautiful," Jasper tells me. I smile and thank him. 

"So does he live up to your expectations?" I jokingly say to my dad. 

"He'll do I guess," dad jokes back. We all laugh and it is clear that dad approves of him. We carry on with small talk until Bella comes down the stairs, but pauses when she sees Jasper. 

"Jasper, what are you doing here?" she asks. 

"Just taking Lucy to school," he replies.

"Well can I come with you, I have some things to ask you about, like Edward," she says with some persistence. 

"Actually no, I and Jasper are going to talk, and anything to do with Edward is your problem," I say to Bella before she can start something. I drag Jasper out to his car. 

We take a slightly longer route to school, so we could talk. 

"So what's going to happen now?" I ask.

"Well, when you're free, I'd like to take you on a date, but before all that, I want people to know that you're mine and I'm yours. If that is okay with you." Jasper replies anxiously.

"I'd love to go on a date with you and be your girlfriend," I say bashfully. 

Jasper and me both matching smiles and Jasper put his hand on my thigh. We spend the rest of the journey talking, (and lowkey flirting). When we arrive and Jasper parks, I take a deep breath and Jasper reassures me that everything will be fine. He makes his way around to my door and opens it. Grabbing my hand he pulls me up and grabs my waist. We start walking toward his family with basically the whole school looking and whispering about us. Alice and Rose pull me into a hug saying they are happy I know about them. I smile back at them and wave at the rest of the family...

A/N - Just another filler chapter, next chapter will be the school trip...