Chapter 1 -

Lucy POV-
The past few months have been about mine and Jaspers wedding. Alice of course wanted to take over planning because she had seen it, but Jasper and I put our foot down and told Alice that we still wanted to plan our wedding ourself. Alice pouted about it but we wouldn't budge on the topic.
So after months of choosing a colour scheme, figuring out who to invite and all the lovely stress that comes with planning a wedding, we were done. In just a few days I would become Lucy Whitlock-Hale.
Tonight was Jaspers bachelor party with his brothers and father. I had been staying at my dads house and spending time with him. Assuring him that I would always be his little girl, that he was not losing a daughter but gaining a son.
The only downfall has been Isabella. She has been bombarding me about MY wedding. I told her point blank that she was not invited and had nothing to do with it.
She acted like she hadn't made my life hell and even had the audacity to say she would find her own dress to be my maid of honour.
I shut that down very quickly and told her if I even caught a whiff of her on my wedding day, I would show her pain like never before.

At the moment I was sat in my room just reading when a knock came to my window.
I opened it to find my soon to be husband smiling at me.
"Hey gorgeous, just wanted to check on you before we left for the hunt," Jasper said kissing my forehead.
"I'm doing amazing, and hunt? Is that some code for strippers?" I said with a joking tone. Jasper laughed and assured me that all him and the boys would be doing is hunting. In the middle of talking, Emmett decided to make an appearance.
"Don't worry little sister, we will just be hunting down bears," he said with a smile on his face, like a child. I couldn't help but laugh and sent the boys on their way.
Once silence filled my room once again, I let out a sigh and resumed reading.

Bella POV-
I can't believe Jasper wants to marry that ugly bitch. Jasper is gorgeous and deserves better that the thing called my sister.
If I can't have Eddie or Jakey, I will have Jazzy. I mean he can't resist me. But how do I get Jasper and humiliate Lucy at the same time?

I KNOW...
I grab my laptop and search for a wedding dress. One that will no doubt be better that whatever Lucy turns up in. After some searching, I found the one, I order my size and with a smug smile on my face, I daydream about the long life I am going to have. One where I am worshipped.
Soon everything will be mine....