Chapter 1-

Lucy POV -

I wake up to my dad knocking on my door. I slowly open my eyes and remember that I am finally 18. I give dad a sleepy smile and he smiles back at me, he sits on my bed and hands me some presents. Unlike Bella, I loved my birthday, the request I made to mom and dad was nothing too expensive. I knew they would get me presents even if I said I wanted nothing. At first, he hands me my present from mom. I open it and find a camera. 

"Let me guess, to make a scrapbook and record memories?" I say laughing. My mother loved things like this and loved keeping things that would represent amazing times in our lives. 

"Yeah," Dad says laughing too. "Here are my gifts,"

I open them and can't help the huge smile that appears. I give him a huge hug and kiss on his cheek and profusely thank him. He returns the hug and kiss on the cheek and we confirm our plan for tonight. Before I would head to the Cullens, I would spend some time with my dad, just having takeaway that he'd pick up. He leaves me to get ready before Jasper picks me up. 

I throw on a leather jacket and do my hair and make-up before heading downstairs

I see dad drinking his coffee and Bella (surprisingly) scarfing down some breakfast. I don't bother eating anything because Jasper was bringing me a breakfast sandwich and a smoothie, courtesy of Esme. (God bless her). 

The doorbell goes and I open it to see Jasper holding my breakfast. 

"Hi gorgeous, you look beautiful," he says handing me my smoothie. I thank him and say goodbye to my dad, telling him I'd meet him at home. Jasper takes my bag and holds my hand until we get into his car. When we get in, he passes me my food and I begin to eat as he drives to school. I let him know that I will drive to his house at around 7 pm. We continue our journey and arrive at school. 

As soon as I get out I am borderline tackled by Rose and Alice, Annie standing behind them laughing. When they finally let go, Annie gives me a sweet hug and whispers 'happy birthday' before letting go. Next thing I know I am up in the air because Emmett has bear-hugged me and was spinning me around. 

"AHHHH PUT ME DOWN YOU APE!" I scream laughing. He puts me down and Jasper steadies me. They all wish me a happy birthday, and I confirmed the plans for tonight. 

"I've seen what you are going to wear, and my god, you are going to look amazing!" Alice says jumping up and down with excitement. I can't help but laugh at the amount of excitement she was showing. I spot Jess and Angela across the parking lot and I let the Cullen's know that I was heading over. I kiss Jasper before making my way over. 

When the girls spot me they run over and hug me. 

"Happy Birthday!!!" They say. I thank them and I tell them about my plans for tonight. We spend a few minutes gossiping when Bella's truck came into the parking lot. I see Jess and Angela about to wish Bella a happy birthday. I pull them back, they look at me confused. 

"Bella hates her birthday. She doesn't want anyone to know so please don't say anything." I plead with them. They agree but can't understand why she hates her birthday. Bella gets out and comes over to us and the boys. Mike wanted her to help with his essay (he wants to get into her pants) when Bella pulls out her own camera saying mom wanted her to document her senior year. We all get into a position where we are all in the photo. 

"Oh Cullen is here, yay," Mike sarcastically says when Edward pulls in. Bella's whole attention went to him and she walked off without even saying goodbye, I roll my eyes and apologize to them for her attitude. They tell me it's fine and they are used to it by now. I stay and chat with them for a few more minutes when I tell them I'm going back to Jasper, I hug the girls and wave at the boys. 

Jasper instantly wraps his arms around me and we just stay in silence whilst Alice is rambling about the party tonight. She tells me she still needs to get Bella on board. 

"HA, good luck, she hates her birthday as it is," I say to her. 

"It's because she is now a year older than Edward, which is stupid because he is like 90," Annie says. I roll my eyes. Bella has always hated the idea of getting older. So I guess her finding out about the existence of vampires and the possibility of immortality great for her. 

Me and Jasper had talked about if I wanted to get turned and the consequences of it. I had expressed that I would love to spend eternity with him, but I wanted to wait. He was fine with that, but we were realistic. He had told me about the Volturi and their laws. So I had to be changed one day. If it happened one day by accident then so be it, but we wanted to plan it.

The bell rings and I look over and see Jacob giving Bella a present. Jacob had already given me mine yesterday. I wave at him and he returns it. Me and Jasper make our way to our lockers before Alice drags us over to Bella. She hands her a box and before Bella can protest, Alice buts in.

"I've seen you wear it tonight, and you love it," Alice says. 

"Tonight?" Bella questions.

"The party I am holding for you and Lucy," 

Bella starts to profusely protest and insists that she doesn't want a party. Alice manages to convince Bella to come, but when I look at Jasper I can see him concentrating. That is when I realised that Alice had roped him into altering Bella's emotions to make her want to come tonight. I can't help but nudge him smirking. He smirks back and as we are walking off, Bella realised what he had done.

"You can't trust Vampires," Edward says trying to joke. We all separate going to our classes. School went by slowly, but it was a good school day. When the end of the day comes, I say goodbye to Jasper and tell him I'll see him tonight. 

What could possibly go wrong at a birthday party???