Chapter 2 -

Lucy POV - 

Today is the day. 

The day that I go from Lucy Swan to Lucy Whitlock-Hale.

When I woke up I was filled with nerves, not because I am having cold feet, but because I don't want anything to go wrong. 

Rose would be picking me up soon. I was ordered by Alice last night that all I have to do this morning is shower and relax. So that is what I did. I spent a good amount of time under the shower head, making sure everything was smooth and my hair was washed. 

Stepping out, I got dressed in something comfortable and made my way downstairs where I was greeted by my dad. 

"So, today is the day," Dad stated, holding my face in his hands. "I remember holding you when you were born. God, you were such a happy baby. Now look at you, you are going to be a married woman."

I could see Dad was becoming emotional, so I hugged him. 

"Dad, I may be becoming a married woman today, but I will always be your daughter. I will always be the little girl who would run to you when I scraped my knee. I am still the girl who you taught to ride a bike," I assured him. I saw that it worked and we made our way into the kitchen.

We spent the rest of the time chatting and drinking coffee. 

It wasn't long until Rose honked her horn to alert me to her arrival. I kiss Dad on the cheek and quickly make my way over to Rose. 

"Are you ready?" Rose asks me with a smirk on her face. 

"Definitely," I replied with a huge smile on my face. 

When we pulled up to the house, I was being dragged out by Alice who was rambling about everything that needed doing. I see Annie give me an amused look. 

"Are you going to save me from your wife?" I jokingly asked Annie. 

"Nah, I deal with her every day, it's your turn today," she tells me laughing. Alice gives us a pout before dragging me into the room where I will be being transformed into a bride. 

"Change into this robe and wait for me and Rose to start getting you ready," Alice tells me. I do as I am told and as soon as my butt hits the chair, Alice and Rose instantly begin their work. 

It had been a few hours of laughter and nerves, and all that was left was to put on my dress. Mum and dad had arrived not long ago and were conversing with the rest of the Cullen family downstairs. Rose helps me into my dress and when I get a look at myself in the mirror, it finally feels real. I am going to marry the love of my life. 

"You look beautiful Lucy," Rose said gushing. I turn around and give her a hug before we make our way to where mum and dad are waiting to see me. 

The second they see me, they both burst into tears. 

"OMG! You look out of this world," Mum tells me with the biggest smile on her face. "Oh god, I am going to ruin my makeup," she said laughing. 

"You are going make me cry as well mum," I said also laughing. Mum takes one more look at me before telling us she is going to find her seat. I turn to dad and see his eyes watering. 

"God, I cannot believe you are getting married. I remember holding you when you were born and looking into your beautiful eyes, I knew I would do anything to protect you," he said. I knew this was hard for him, but he loved Jasper like he was his son. 

We made our way down to where we would be walking down the aisle. We take one more look at each other before the music starts...

Walking down, I quickly see my soon-to-be husband, who when he sees me, his jaw drops slightly. Every sound is muffled around me when I look into Jasper's eyes. Nothing else matters. 

A/N - I am skipping the whole thing. It would be too long to write but just imagine the typical speeches and beautiful wedding reception.