Chapter 10 -

Lucy POV -
Now that Jasper had picked me up, we were talking about random stuff. When we pulled up to his house, I noticed that the house was decked out. Before Jasper could help me out the car, Alice was in front of me dragging me into the house. Looking behind me, I see Jasper laughing at the scene in front of him. Jerk.
When Alice has finished dragging me, we are in her room. She passes me a dress and tells me that Rose will be in to help me with my hair and makeup.
When I finish putting my dress on, I cannot believe how good it looks.

Simple yet gorgeous

Simple yet gorgeous. Anyway, as I make my way out the bathroom, I see Rose setting up some hair and makeup things. When she turns to me she visibly approved of my dress.
"If only we didn't have mates," Rose says suggestively, this made us both burst out laughing and the next thing we hear is Emmett shouting, "LUCY LU, YOU BETTER NOT STEAL MY WOMAN," I can imagine the pout on his face. We spend the next hour or so, getting ready. My look is completed with some back heals. Me and Rose take a couple pictures before making our way downstairs.
We are greeted by Emmett whistling at us. Shaking my head I look to Jasper, and he is stood there with a look of lust covering his face.
"Well don't you look breathtaking," Jasper says pulling me close. We seemed to be in our own world, Jasper puts his head in my neck and begins to give me kisses across my neck.
Alice comes skipping into the room, dragging Annie along with her.
"Everyone get ready, people will be arriving shortly," Alice announced before walking off to check everything was perfect.

The house was soon filled with people, I was worried about Jasper, but he assured me that he would keep his attention on my scent. I had made him promise that is it was becoming to much, he would remove himself from the situation. It's not that I don't trust him, I trust him with my life, but I knew the struggles he has with blood, but also with his gift. He agreed and eventually we split up. Jasper had gone off to speak with one of his brothers and I was soon joined by Jess and Angela.
"My speech was okay, right? It wasn't bad or over the top," Jess asked me.
"Absolutely not, it was amazing," I assured her. We spent a little time dancing and I may have become a little tipsy. Deciding that I wanted to hug Jasper, I stumble slightly around until I saw him.
"Jasper," I exclaimed wrapping my arms around his waist. Jasper laughed and hugged me back.
"Have you had a little to drink baby?" Jasper questioned me, rubbing my back.
"A little," I replied back. A little while later, I see Jacob, Malia, Embry and Quil enter the house. I let go of Jasper and let him know that I am going over to them.

"Hey guys, I'm so happy you came," I greeted the four of them. After giving each one a hug, I immediately got into a conversation with Malia. She had been adjusting really well, she still had her moments, but considering she spent years as a coyote in the woods, she is doing really good. Jacob got my attention, and presented me with a graduation gift. A beautiful bracelet. Just as I am thanking him, Bella comes barrelling into the house. Once again, everyone stops and stares at her. She was now wearing a very short dress that didn't fit her at all, a pair of heals that were too tall for her causing her to walk like a baby deer, and her hair and makeup were atrocious.

She finally made her way over to us and instantly tried to flirt with Jacob. Not wanting a repeat of last time, I drag Bella away.
"What the hell Bella? What are you wearing? You look ridiculous," I tell her.
She scoffed at me and said, "You are just jealous that I look better than you." However, before I could say anything back, I saw Alice walking down the stairs with a dazed look on her face. Shit, did she have a vision? I push past Bella and make my way to Alice. I was followed by Jacob, Malia, Embry, Quil, and unfortunately Bella.
"Alice, what's happened?" I questioned her.
"I need to speak to everyone," she says still dazed. I look to the pack and we get everyone away from the party and into a separate room.

"The decision has been made," Alice says.
"You're not going to Seattle?" I question getting worried.
"No," Alice says looking at me, "they are coming here."

"How long?" Edward asked.
"They will be here in four days," Alice answers. So we don't have much time to prepare. Great.
Carlisle is of course worried about it being a blood bath. Edward asks who is behind it. We find out that the only face she recognized was Riley Beers, the young man who had been missing for a while.
"He didn't start this," Edward says.
"Whoever did, is staying out of the action," Alice says.
"So they must know about your visions Alice," I say which visibly concerns everyone.

"All we know for sure, is that an army of newborns are coming and we aren't enough," Jasper says, his accent coming out more.
The mention of a newborn army catches Jacobs attention and he questions what the hell is going on.
Carlisle goes on to explain everything, and that it was likely that the army was after Bella, but also wouldn't stopping killing and turning people.
"I'll have to talk to Sam, but I am sure that he will agree to fight, the last thing we want is a bloodbath," Jacob says sending a nod to Quil, who gets his phone out to presumably call Sam.

At this, Bella makes herself known, and being her narcissistic, dramatic self, says, "Jakey, you can't fight, you'll get hurt," Jacob makes it clear that as long as Sam agrees, he will be fighting.
"Jakey, thank you for protecting me, I knew you love me," at this Malia has her against the wall, eyes blue and teeth out.
"When will your plain ass realise that Jacob doesn't love you, hell, he doesn't even like you, no one does," Jacob quickly gets Malia off of Bella and calms her down. Bella begins to scream about how nobody helped her, but at this point we all just blocked her out.
Eventually Quil comes back in and let's us know that Sam has agreed to help.

Knowing that more people would be fighting made me feel a little better, because the likelihood of a fatally on our side was less. Carlisle let's the wolves know that he will get in touch with them regarding a meeting spot to train. After smoothing out of the smaller things, the wolves leave, and the party dies down.

Everything would be fine. Right?