Chapter 5 -

Lucy POV -
The last two weeks have been beyond amazing. I wish me and Jasper could stay here forever, but we both missed our friends and families, of course Bella was not involved in that. Me and Jasper had spent our time relaxing, swimming, and making use of the privacy we have by wearing minimal clothing. Jasper enjoyed seeing me in my bathing suits and I enjoyed seeing him shirtless.
Today was the last day we would be here, tonight we would be making our way back home. We had barely been on our phones, just enough for our families and friends to not worry about us. We hadn't asked about Bella, we didn't care.
Me and Jasper were currently cuddling, basking in the quietness that surely wouldn't last much longer.
"How are you feeling about going back to Forks?" Jasper asked me.
"I'm worried. I know that Bella has something planned, it's not in her nature to back down," I replied. Jasper let out a sigh and kissed my head and we spent the last few hours before we would leave in each others arms.

CHARLIE POV -
My life has definitely been turned upside down after finding out the existence of the supernatural, but knowing I would never have to say goodbye to my daughter, Lucy, was a blessing. I wish I could say the same for Bella. I have no idea what me and Renee did wrong for Bella to have turned out the way she had.
I couldn't wait for my little girl to come back. I had missed her and I had good news to tell her.
At their wedding, I had bumped into one of the Cullens 'cousins', Tanya, and turns out I was her mate. She stayed behind after the wedding so we could get to know each other. A rough date had been set for me turning and Tanya would be staying with the Cullens until then.
I told Lucy and Jasper that I would pick them up from their plane and I decided the drive back to Forks would be when I'd tell them about Tanya.
Here I stand, waiting for my daughter and son in law, when I see Lucy's beautiful smile. Before I knew it, Lucy was in my arms. I revelled in her hug and kissed her head, asking about her honeymoon. I of course didn't want details, but she showed me pictures of where they had stayed, pictures of them, and I have to say, the place was gorgeous.
After greeting each other, we got into the car and made our way back home.
I could feel my nerves building as I hyping myself up to tell Lucy about Tanya.
I felt a wave of calmness rush over me, that's when I remembered that Jasper could sense emotions. I internally thank him and let out a sigh. Better now than never.

"I have some news of my own," I begin nervously, "at the wedding, I met someone." Before I could finish, I heard a squeal which made me jump.
"OMG, WHO IS IT? ARE THEY NICE? WHAT'S HER NAME?" Lucy borderline screamed at me. Me and Jasper let out a laugh at her excitement. I never really dated after Renee, so finding out I was seeing someone was exciting for her.
"Yes, actually, it's Tanya. We've talked and are taking things slow, but things are going good?" I tell her. I see a huge smile on her face. I was glad that she was happy about this, her approval is the most important thing to me.

LUCY POV-
My dad is dating. As weird as it is, my father deserves happiness. I met Tanya at the wedding, she is beautiful and the right choice for my dad. I asked him when he was going to change. He said they had a rough date. He just wanted to make sure things were in order. Apparently he had spoken to Billy, and as unhappy as he was about his best friend being mated to a vampire, and eventually having to turn, he said that my dad would always be his best friend.

We spent the rest of the trip home talking about Tanya and future plans we may have...