Chapter 4 -

Bella POV -

I can't believe that bitch. She embarrassed me and I will not stand for that. I will destroy her and take everything she loves. I have a plan that will do just that and if I have to get rid of some obstacles along the way, I will. At this point, I do not care about getting any of my loves back, as long as I end up immortal and Lucy ends up dead.

I am packing some clothes and I will begin my mission. I first have to find someone who will turn me. When that is done, I will be strong enough to kill Lucy. I will be even more beautiful than Lucy, Rosalie, Alice, Annie and Esme. Not that I'm not already, but becoming a vampire will solidify it. I can't help but smirk at my plan. It is foolproof.

Driving away I have no regrets about what I am going to do. No regrets about who may die. I will get what I want no matter what.

Lucy POV -

After the whole fiasco concerning Bella, it was finally time to go on our honeymoon. I have no idea where we are going as Jasper had planned it all. I had been instructed to change into something comfortable but also something that was good for hot weather. So I changed into a dress.

After saying a long goodbye to everyone, Jasper led me to a car that would drive us to the airstrip where a private jet would take us to a mysterious location

After saying a long goodbye to everyone, Jasper led me to a car that would drive us to the airstrip where a private jet would take us to a mysterious location. Nothing could sway Jasper into telling me where our honeymoon would take place. I spent my time cuddling into Jasper as we travelled to our destinations.

"So how does it feel being my husband?" I asked cheekily.

"Like my life is being fulfilled," Jasper replied, but I saw nothing but love in his eyes. I replied with a smile and a kiss before cuddling back into my husband.

After a car ride, a plane ride and then a small boat ride, I am faced with the view of a beautiful Island. An awe-struck look appeared on my face. The island had a stunning house with a view to die for. Lucky enough it was dark when we arrived, so Jasper wouldn't be shining like a disco ball and by the looks of it we would be isolated from everyone else. When I finally took the view in, I realised where we were.

"Are we in Bora Bora?" I asked with the biggest smile on my face.
"Yes, after all this is your dream honeymoon destination, is it not?" Jasper asked me. I replied with an enthusiastic nod and then pulled him down to kiss him. Before I knew it, Jasper had picked me up bridal style which caused me to squeal from the suddenness.

"What are you doing?" I asked my husband

"Well it's tradition for the husband to carry the wife passed the threshold, and I intend to carry you to bed," he said whispering the last part. While I couldn't wait for the part of the evening, I had been travelling for hours and wanted to shower, and slip into something that would be burned into Jaspers mind.
"Wait mister, I want to get cleaned up, so you will have to be patient," I tell him.
"If I must," Jasper said feigning disappointment. I knew that he didn't mind the wait, as long as I was comfortable.
Jasper had finally put me down, and while he went to grab our suitcases, I had a quick look around at our beautiful home for the next two weeks. Jasper soon gave me one of my suitcases and I quickly replied with a kiss and made my way to the bathroom.
I spent a little time showering and choosing what Jasper might rip off.

Looking in the mirror, I am happy with what I see and finally head out to the bedroom to see Jasper lay waiting for me, in only grey sweatpants. I nearly jumped him then and there.
When Jasper spots me, his jaw hangs low, and he is speechless. I take this opportunity to slowly make my way to him, crawl on the bed and towards him. I wait for him to make the first move. Suddenly I am under him and I see black eyes staring at me.
"Do you know what you are doing me to? To us?" He asks, oh shit, the Major has slightly come out.
"I know exactly what I am doing," I say as sensual as I can. At those words, Jasper looses control and my lingerie has been ripped off and is on the floor.
The rest of the night is filled with me and Jasper loving each other...

A/N - Should Lucy get pregnant and if she does, what would it's powers be and how would the wolf storyline of Bella, a newborn army and Agatha fit into it?