Epilogue -

Lucy POV -

It had been quite a while since the battle with Bella and Agatha. It had been decades. Isabella was still in the institution wasting away slowly. Dad had been changed not long after the battle and was living happily with Tanya. 

Over the past decades, I had mastered my powers and was able to give the people I love the things they wanted most. I was able to give Rosalie and Emmett the chance to have their children. I'd done the same for Carlise and Esme, Alice and Annie, Edward and his mate, and even my father and Tanya. 

Life was so much calmer now. Of course, we had troubles along the way, but they were easily handled. 

Our huge family was growing all the time. Babies were being born and even the Volturi were on board when they saw that the babies would not be immortal children. My name became well known in the supernatural world. No one sane enough would try anything against me or my loved ones. 

Anyway, Jasper and I have three children at the moment. Two twin boys and a little girl. Maybe in the future, we will have more. But for now, we are content. Dad went on to have two more children, both girls. I adored my little sisters and I know my dad is grateful to be a father again. 

We had several nieces and nephews from everyone else and life could not get any better...

A/N - Shitty ending, I know. I had no idea how to structure it. I kind of just wanted to get out that children were now being born.... Anyway, I hope you have enjoyed this book, and thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the support and love.