Chapter 8 -

Lucy Pov - 

It had been a few days since Agatha had blasted me and I had noticed that I felt weaker, and more tired than usual. I know everyone was worried about me. The kings were doing as much research as they could to see if there was some sort of reversal spell for whatever Agatha had done. But nothing so far. 

I had spent that few days looking over the book and trying to find something that would allow me the advantage over her. She had so many more years with her powers. Years to perfect them, I'd had mine for five minutes and had nowhere near the experience that she had. But I had to try, not for me but for my husband, my dad, and my family. Jasper had been by my side the whole time. He knew there was nothing else he could do but support me. 

Despite me feeling weak, I could feel my power inside me. Almost getting stronger as I read the book. I couldn't describe it. I knew I was getting weaker, but I could feel my powers bubbling inside me. Like they were waiting to be released. I was terrified about what was happening to me, about what could happen to those who I love. 

I was sat in the Cullen's living room reading the book. I could hear everyone around me trying to find their own answers, but I could only concentrate on what was in front of me. 

"Sweetheart, come on you need to eat," Jasper tells me helping me up. I instantly stumbled and all of a sudden my vision went black. 

I awoke in a dark place, nothing surrounding me. 

"Hello?" I shouted into the abyss. I heard a thud next to me, but nothing was there. All I wanted to do was to wake up, but I don't know how. Another thud comes from behind me. I look and I see Jasper. I go to walk to him, but I never seem to get any closer to him. 

"Jasper?" I question. 

"This is all your fault!" He shouted. I flinch at the loudness before I can ask him what the hell he is talking about, Jasper's body is ripped apart and set on fire. I let out a scream of anguish. 

"Lucy, you could have saved us," I hear from another direction, where I am met with my dad. Next thing I know he is lying on the floor, blood everywhere. He is dead. 

"No, no, no!" I drop to my knees when I hit the ground, I am surrounded by bodies. Bodies of everyone I love. My dad, Jasper, the Cullen's, and the pack. 

"See this is what is going to happen if you keep your power. Everyone will die."

Waking up with a gasp, I am surrounded by the people whom I know I need to protect. I knew how to defeat Agatha, I just hope that it will all work out.

"Are you okay?" Jasper asks me.

"Yes, I know what I need to do," I reply.

A/N - I know this is short but I needed a chapter to build up to the battle. 

Give me some ideas about how you'd like for it to happen. 

Will anyone that Lucy loves die?