𝟎𝟐:

Face-To-Face with Her
𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗡'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

"Hey Finn, stop ignoring us." Caleb screams, making the cafeteria hushed in silence. I face palm, this is embarrassing. Caleb being Caleb of course.

I walk towards our table and sit in front of Caleb, which was the only vacant seat.

"You don't have to scream bro." I warned Caleb. "What? You're clearly deaf!" He exclaimed. I shook my head and took a sip from my drink.

"Whatever."

Then Sadie hops in. "Y/n the girl yesterday, she's new right?" She asks, staring at me with a teasing look.

"Oh no, she's not. She studies here ever since she was in kindergarten and forgot what the school looked like, so I politely gave her a tour." I say, sarcastically.

Sadie rolled her eyes at me and continue eating her glaze donut.

"Wait really? I don't know who you're both talking about, but an old student forgot what the school looks like? Weird as fuck." Caleb says in disbelief and bangs the desk.

"It was sarcasm you moron." I insulted.

"How was that sarcasm? You look serious. And I definitely think that's possible." He adds.

"Y'all keep mumbling nonsense chatters." Noah stops us.

"I agree." Sadie.

"I think you should shut up too." Noah.

𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

"I saw you in the field!" Y/f/n says. "And you were with Finn Wolfhard!" She screams.

I immediately cover her mouth. "Shut up and be quiet! Other students might hear you." I warned. "And what so if I was with that guy, Finn? What's so special about him?" I ask.

"You got to be kidding me." She says in disbelief. "Girls here, are going crazy because of him! And here you are staying calm."

"So he is famous? Popular?" I add.

"Yes! So popular." She flips her hair. "I also saw these group of cheerleaders making a banner for him. I heard he's in a band called Culpurnia." She says.

"He's in a band?"

"Yeah! Cool right? But I haven't heard him sing yet. My mom never lets me go to school events that helds during night time." She says in a sad tone.

I was about to speak when a group of girls blocked our way. Me and y/f/n stopped in the middle of walking because of it.

"Hi!" She greets. "Hey?" I say.

"You must be?" One girl with brown hair asks.

"I'm y/n."

The girl in blonde hair starts walking towards me. "Well hello y/n, nice to mee you! can I have a favor?"

I look at y/f/n and she just shrugs. "S-sure, i guess. What is it?"

She leans in my ear. "Stay away from Finn Wolfhard." She whispers in my ear. I then became confused.

𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗡'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

I was walking in the hallway with Noah, Gaten, and Sadie going to our lockers when we saw a crowd of boys and girls gathered in a circle.

"Yo what's happening here?" Gaten asks me.

"Why the fuck are you asking me?" I say.

"Shut up you two." Sadie warns.