𝟏𝟑:

Realization in week 1
𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

"So are you ready?" Noah asks nervously while we were about to enter our school.

We had a short talk yesterday about the plan we were going to do. We will be dating, well pretend to date until Emily and Finn reveal their relationship.

"Chill alright? This is all acting so you don't have to worry. Let's just pretend that we are really inlove with each other, that's it." I say and grab Noah's hand and smiles at him.

"Thank y/n, I hope everything goes well." - Noah

"Of course it will, there's no reason why everything will go down hill, is there?"

Noah shooks his head and chuckled softly. "Alright, I'll do my best, beautiful." He says and playfully winks at me which made the both of us laugh.

We entered the campus while holding hands, I immediately spot Emily smiling at us.

"Omg y/n and Noah? Are you guys a thing?!" - Emily

Me and Noah gives a fake smile to Emily. "Well I guess." I shyly respond.

"Oh my fucking gosh, congrats Noah and y/n! I totally support y'all guys' relationship!" She shrieks.

- 𝐀 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐩 -

It was lunch time and I haven't see Finn, except when he was exiting their house this morning.

Me and Noah were sitting together during lunch time. Sadie, Priah, and Millie were seated at the table near ours, waiting for Finn to come.

"Hey, you alright?" Noah asks all of a sudden.

"I'm good, I just realized that I haven't seen Finn since morning." I answer.

"You're worried, aren't you?" - Noah

I shook ny head. Wait, am I? No, of course I'm not worried, why would I worry about Finn? I mean, he's Finn, I'm sure he's okay.

"So what are we going to do now, well incase Finn barges in that door?" - Noah

"I'll feed you." I suggested.

Noah looks stunned from what I said. I raised my eyebrows at him and quickly grabs a piece of fry and waited.

A minute later, Finn barges in the cafeteria, behind there was Caleb, Gaten, Wyatt and Jack. Omg?! Wyatt and Jack are back!

I got lost and forgot what I was about to do but then Noah snaps the fuck out of me so I immediately grab a fry and fed it to him.

𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗡'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

"Race to the hangout place? unless there's people sitting there." - Jack

"Race to the hangout place and who gets there first, gets your mom." I say.

Jack rolls his eyes at me and raises his middle finger. "Fuck you, Finn." - Jack.

I stand up from the ground where we were sitting and continue to walk my way to the cafeteria. I decided to check if y/n was there, I haven't saw her since morning.