𝟐𝟏:

Courting advice
𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗡'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐖𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐝

"I'll be out tomorrow, we're going to California for some dumb outing." Gaten annoyingly says while we were playing mario cart at his place.

"What for?" I ask while pressing on random buttons of the controller, I wasn't focusing.

"I don't know, some swimming with my cousins I guess." He scoffs and grabs a chip for the bag. "My cousins are really boring, they're childish asf." He adds.

I softly chuckle and continue to play. A minute of silence when my phone suddenly rang. I turn to my phone and it was my brother, Nick.

I placed the controller down. "I got to pick this up, I'll be back." I excuse myself to Gaten, picked ny phone up and exited his room.

I answer the call. "Hey, sup?"

"Where the fuck are you?" - nick

"I'm at Gaten's place, we're playing right now so can you please leave me alone?"

"Does mom know?" - nick

"Obviously, you know she won't let me get out of the house unless I sneak out." I say and scoff.

"Well, you could've just sneak out right?" - nick

"I'm a good boy today Nick. So I'll get going and don't call me anymore."

"Be back at home before lunch, we have a visitor coming." - nick

"Yeah, yeah." I say and immediately ends the call. I head back to Gaten's room and sat beside him.

"Who was it?" - Gaten

"It's just my brother, Nick. He told me to get home before lunch because we have a visitor." I annoyingly say as I fish the controller.

"That sucks." - Gaten

"I know, and you suck at this game too." I jokingly say and he became hello competitive this time.

𝐀 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐩

"See you at school on monday!" I say before bidding Gaten goodbye.

"Yeah you too, and if I ever don't make it until monday update me on what's happening!" Gaten screams from his bedroom window.

I nod my head at him and cycled, heading to our house.

I got to our neighborhood and I spot Y/n's bedroom window close with the curtains untied. Her curtains are usually tied up.

I didn't think much about it. We had a great time yesterday and I can't get over it. We aren't a thing, we're just friends.

Can we be more? Can we like upgrade? I'm really willing to court her but I don't know how.

I parked my cycle in the garage and head inside, I quickly walk to the kitchen to make a snack while mom's not yet home.