𝟏𝟎:

Lessons with Mr. Wolfhard
𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗡'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

As me and y/n hugged, we fell on the bed, making both of us laugh. "Thanks y/n." I say.

She nods and smiles at me. "Since we're close already, I mean, are we?" I ask, not quite sure. She looks at me confused before laughing.

"What?" I ask, about to laugh as well. She stands up from the bed and sits on my bean bag. "We are."

I got relieved. "So aren't you going to do your homework?" I remind her. She scoffs. "I'll do it at home later. Unless you want me to stay here until tonight."

That stopped me. "Kidding." She takes it back. I got relieved but felt stupid at the same time. I kinda want her to stay here, until tonight. Yeah.

Fuck, what am I even thinking. Of course she won't stay, she's not your girlfriend or sum.

I watch her as she sits on my bean bag, looking at the ceiling. Her y/k/o/h hair was swaying as the wind blows it coming from my opened window.

𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

"So uh, do you play any instruments?" Finn asks, sitting on his bed while I am on his bean bag.

"I do, i play the i/y/c/p." I say. He nods and stands up. "Where are you going?" I ask. "Bathroom." He.

"Okay." He barges out of the room, leaving me alone. I decided to stand up and check his room out.

There are a lot of interesting stuffs, and it shows that he really is into music. He has different kinds of guitar, Ukelele, a normal guitar, and different colors of electric guitars.

He also has a small keyboard, I think it's called a multifunction mini electronic piano, and a normal 54 keys keyboard, and a spinet piano. Cool!

I sat on the spinet piano and wanted to play it. I was thinking of something to play, a song or a piece.

River flows in you || Yiruma.

I fix my seat and arrange my fingers to play the first notes and chord.

𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗡'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

I came out of the bathroom and was about to go upstairs when I heard my brother spoke.

"You have a visitor huh?" He says. I turn to him and nods at him, slowly. "Yeah, we're doing assignments for science." I explain.

"Alright. Took a peek and it was a girl." He says, Chuckling. "So?" I say.

"My brother is finally a grown up now!" He cheers like a fuckin' psycho. "Whatever Nick." I scoff and ran upstairs go get back at my room.

When I was about to barge in, I heard a piano playing. I slowly walked to my door and eavesdrop. Someone's playing my spinet, or keyboard.

Y/n.

Oh fuck? I think she knows how to play the keyboard. I stood there until I slowly sat on the floor, facing backwards at my door, listening to her.