𝟐𝟑:

I'm sorry for not publishing for a long time now LMAO💀💀

Skipped
𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗡'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

From: y/n<33
Alright, see ya^^

I heart reacted y/n's response and turn my phone off. I stood from my desk's chair and decided to go downstairs for lunch.

I exited ny room and left my phone upstairs. As I was walking down the stairs I heard giggles of a female. It sounded familiar.

"Finn's really sweet actually, we always eat together during lunch!" A familiar female voice says before giggling.

The fuck? I eat lunch with y/n, who's this?

I went to the living room and I froze from where I was standing when I saw who it was.

"Emily?" I confusingly ask.

Emily stops and her eyes brighten when she saw me. She quickly stood up from the couch and ran towards me.

"Finnie!!" She screams. That made me disgusted. Oh gosh here she goes again.

I haven't saw her since the bathroom situation with Sadie, Emily and I. I thought I fuckinh escaped from jail already.

She was about to attack me with a hug when I move to the side, making her fall onto the floor.

"Oh my gosh! Emi are you okay!?" Her mom exclaims. Her mom looks at me with a mad face "What did you do? You avoided my daughter making her fall!" She exclaims in a mad tone.

"Uhm I'm sorry? I guess." I respond.

I look at Nick who was sitting in the solo couch, laughing silently. He looks constipated when trying to stop his laugh.

I turn to mom and she looks at me with a very confuse face.

"What? You're just going to stand there and not help my daughter?!" Emily's mom exclaims once again.

"Look I'm sorry hur we're not close. She can get up if she wants to, she's not a kid anymore." I state.

She looked at me, furious as she help Emily stand up from the fall. I look at her, she gave me this look where I was suppose to feel bad, but I didn't.

Emily and her mom sat back to the couch. Emily didn't spoke a word and just stayed silent.

Should I feel bad?

"Alright, now uh Emily what were you saying awhile ago?" Mom starts.

Emily sits properly and fixes her floral dress. She lets out a small smile and turns her gaze to me. Fuck, this isn't good. "Hi Finn, sit with me." Emily invites.

I look around and met her mom's eyes, she wasn't giving me any expression at all. Mom eyed me and gesture me to sit beside Emily, while Nick gestures his fingers, telling me to make an excuse.

"Uh sure but I would like to volunteer myself to set the table for lunch ready." I say.

"I'll come-" - Emily

"I'll help you bud." Nick says, saving me. He stands uo from the solo couch and wraps his arms around me.

"Good excuse bro." Nick whispers, making the both of us chuckle and headed to the kitchen.

𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

Wyatt and I just finished cleaning my room. Good thing paint and water didn't spill on my carpet or else my mom will kill me.

"Thanks for helping me, Wyatt." I say and flashed him a smile.

He nods his head at me and sat on my bed, I sat with him as well. He fishes his phone out and I guess he went to the camera.

"Let's take a click." - wyatt

"A click?" I ask and sat beside him closer.

He turns his head to me and and awkwardly nods. "A picture." He clears. He flips his phone and snaps a picture of us.

"Mind if I put this on my story?" He asks. I gave him a confused look. "Only if you want to." He adds.

I let out a chuckle and nod my head repeatedly. "Sure no problem." I respond. "Great." - Wyatt

I check the time and it was 1:26 PM. I was kinds bored so I thought of something that me and Wyatt can do before we head out for lunch.

𝐀 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐩

"I love tulips especially the white ones." I say.

"Really? What makes tulips special for you?" Wyatt asks while we were walking in our neighborhood.

We decided to take a walk for a few minutes since we still have 2 more hours, and after our walk we thought of skateboarding or practice music.

"Well, tulips is the meaning of perfect and deep love. As tulips are a classic flower that has been loved by many people for centuries they have been attached with the meaning of love. They're ideal to give for someone who you have a deep, unconditional feeling for, whether it's your lover, children, parents or siblings." I state.

"That's a long but meaningful answer." Wyatt says and laughs a little. Do I talk to much? Should I shut up?

"Sorry, am I being too talkative? Vulgar?"

"Oh no, you're not. That's actually good, you're being comfortable to me." - Wyatt

"That's good?"

"Yeah, that means that I'm not making you feel weird or uncomfortable right?"

"Right." I respond in agreement.

I touched ny pocket and realized that I left my phone back home. I sighed and just continue to walk with Wyatt while feeling the cold air touch my skin.

We then quickly spot an ice cream shop and decided to get ice cream before lunch time. I mean, our moms won't know.

𝐀 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐩

"I'll have a bacon cheeseburger with classic fries, and salad with garlic bread for the side dish." I say my order to mom while the waiter was writing.

"What about for you drinks?" - Mom

"I'll just have water. That's it." I respond. "I'll have the same thing please." - Wyatt

"Alright." Mom says. I sat properly but then jumped from my seat when I felt something bumping my feet. I look down from below the table and it was Wyatt's foot kicking me.

I playfully roll my eyes at him and took a sip from ny water.

________________

I'll write the rest tomorrow!<33