𝟏𝟔:

A peck in placid

[ I'm planning on writing a Miles Fairchild X reader, and a Boris PavlikovskyXreader as well, but what should I write first? 💀 ]

𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

"2 weeks without normally talking to you, feels like hell don't you know?" Finn says as we select a flavor of ice cream.

We are currently at scoops ahoy, we decided to stop by and grab a snack to eat before going to a place he said he would always go whenever he's sad.

After some crying in the school hallway and him comforting me while resting in his shoulder, I felt light and comfy.

"Oh come on, 2 weeks isn't that bad. Unless you have separation anxiety."

He looks at me and smiles. He handed me a cone of y/f/i/f ice cream before we headed out of scoops ahoy.

We went to the place using his cycle. I also already text my mom that I will be late for dinner and probably rest at someone else's place if I don't make it at home this night.

Luckily she agreed and sent me a 100 dollars to my paypal account.

We stop by an old looking gate. Finn parks his bike in the side.

"How are we going to pass through this gate?" I ask because the gate was really rusty and old. It even smells when you touch it.

"I got keys." Finn says and fishes the key out of his pocket. "My grandfather used to own this place, I'm planning on renovating it, if that's possible." He explains.

We walk in front of the gate and I can really smell the rust of the metal. Finn turns his gaze to me. "Sorry if the gate is all rusty and old."

"N-no, it's totally fine. I'm just not use to these kind of smells and stuff, I guess." I say and chuckled a bit to light up the mood.

He nods at me and unlocks the gate. He inserted the key into the lock hole and twisted the key which obviously made the gate open.

"I'm planning on renovating the gate, not the inside of this place." He says and blurts out a small laugh.

"Why? What does the inside of this place look like?" I ask.

"You'll see." He turns to me and shows me a soft smile of his. One thing I noticed is that he always loves to smile.

We entered the place and I see nothing but grass, trees, and other kind of plants.

"Follow me." He commands and I did. We walked through trees as I hear chirping of birds. I'm excited to see the place, is Finn like rich, rich?

I shook my head off and juat followed Finn to where he was bringing me.

He said he wanted a heart to heart talk between the two of us, in private. He said he wanted an explanation from what was going on because he was really confused, especially about me and Noah.

We've been walking for 3 minutes and there my eye spots a beautiful and a comfy, small, looking house.

My eyes were shining in glee. It looks so pretty! There was a campfire with 4 chairs, encircling it. There was a hammock, and picnic tables.