𝟎𝟕:

Escaping with you
𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

A tap on my shoulder is what woke me up. I rub my eyes and stretch my arms, still tired but needs to wake up because of the tapping.

I open my eyes, slowly. And it was Finn who was tapping my shoulder with his left point finger, and his right hand was patting my head.

"W-what?" I ask, silently because I feel like everybody was still asleep.

The air conditioner is the only thing I can hear and Finn's heavy breathing.

"I'm bored." He says. My forehead creased. I immediately say, still rubbing my eyes and stared into his eyes.

"So what if you're bored?" I ask. He lets out a small chuckle. "Let's do something fun." He says. "What time even is it?" I ask, annoyed.

"Sorry to say, you only slept an hour and ten minutes." He states. "And?" I.

"It's 3:26 AM." He says. I look at him with tired eyes. "Then just go to bed." I silently said. "Nah. Let's go somewhere, please?" He begs.

I look at him and he was giving me this look and I can't help myself and found myself saying "Fine, sure." He stand up from the floor and offers me his hand.

I politely grab it and he pulled me up. We quietly exited the room, silently walked down the stairs making sure not to produce a creak, and carefully opened the front door.

"So where are we heading to?" I ask. "It's still dark, no stores are probably open at this time." I add.

"Wear this." He says and hands me a y/f/c hoodie. "Why?" I ask. Why tf do I need to wear a hoodie.

"We're riding my cycle, the wind is going to be cold." He states. "So wear that." He smiles. I shook my head playfully and smile at him.

I quickly wear the hoodie he hand me. "Hop in, pretty." He says. I felt my cheeks flushed, I playfully pinch his ears which made him laugh.

His mood swing is confusing. He's now nice, calm, and chill. Earlier he was this bossy type of person when me and Noah were chatting.

"We are heading to where?" I ask again.

"7/11. My treat, don't worry." He sarcastically said, like I don't have money with me.

I hop into his cycle, making me ride at his back, gripping his shoulders for support. "Ready?" He asks softly. "Ready." I answer in assurance.

He started cycling, and I felt the cold breeze of the early morning air, touching my face. This is actually fun!

"You ok there!?" Finn screams for me to hear. "Yeah don't worry!" I scream back.

╔═ A LITTLE TIME SKIP ═╗

Me and Finn bought light snacks. Chips, sodas, and a few sweet snacks. After that we cycled for a bit and ended up in a park.

We decided to sit on sand instead on the swing. Finn took his grey hoodie off, leaving him with his beige colored shirt. He placed the hoodie flat on the sand and offered me to sit, which I did.