𝟎𝟒:

Saturday Fun Day
𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

"So where do I start." Finn says while scratching his forehead.

"Why don't you introduce y/n to the crew?" Sadie suggests. Finn nods. "Good Idea." He agrees. He stands up from the ground.

"Guys I want you to meet y/n." Finn starts. "Isn't she the girl that the cheerleader pushed last tuesday?" Caleb asks.

"Right." I mumbled.

"Hey." The guy, I know from the name Noah greets. I just smile at him and waved.

"I'm not done introducing yet. Quit talking." Finn states and they all shushed.

"So y/n these are my friends. This is Millie." Finn pointed the girl with short brown hair. "Hey y/n it's nice to finally meet you." She says in a British accent.

"Nice to meet you too, Millie." I say.

"And then this is Gaten." He stand behind the guy with curly hair and pat his head.

"Nice hair you got here, Gaten." Finn adds. "Yeah man's hair is built like a bird's nest." Caleb says.

"Very funny." Gaten rolls his eyes and raises his middle finger. I chuckled. "Nice to meet you, Gaten." He fix his gaze to me. "Me too. You'll regret being friends with these bastards." He answers.

"Whatever." Sadie hops in the conversation.

"This is Noah." Finn says shortly. "Hi y/n, nice to meet you. I always see you walking in the hallway with your friend actually." Noah smiles at me.

"Nice to meet you too, Noah. I see you sometimes in the library, always reading that one book about wizards." I stated as he laughs.

"Okay cut that." Finn cstops us. "Let's move on to-" I cut him off by speaking first.

"Caleb? I know him already. He's part of the basketball team." I say. "Correct, and because of that I get to make you free s'mores at the sleepover." Caleb says.

"That's unfair." Sadie says. "You never made me s'mores." She rolls her eyes and crosses her arms.

"I made you a cake last valentines day, what do you mean?" Caleb protests.

"Shut up y'all." Gaten cuts them. "So who's going to attend the sleepover at our place tonight?" He asks.

"Sleepover?" I ask. Their heads all turned to me.

"Oh I forgot to tell you, Gaten's throwing a sleepover tonight and I'm bringing you with me." Finn says.

"Me?" I point myself. He nods. "Don't worry, it'll be fun. Come okay?" He adds. I just smile and nod slowly at him.

I immediately grab my phone from my pocket. "Broken phone you got there." Noah points at my phone. "Well, yeah. My sister pushed me and My phone accidentally slipped from my hand." I state.

He chuckles and I just type a message , sending it to my mom while they were all just chatting.

To: Mom