𝟐𝟕:

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 1K READS!<33

ANYWAY, I'M BACK! I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT PUBLISHING FOR A VERY LONG TIME NOW. IT HAS BEEN 2 MONTHS NOW LMAO.

SOLACE
YOUR POV:

"I miss you too!" I say to Finn, while he was listening from the other line. I missed him so much, even though we just saw each other 2 days ago.

I am so happy that he is now courting me. I told him that he doesn't need to and I will accept him as my boyfriend immediately, but he refused.

- FLASHBACKS -

We are sitting on a comfy blanket above the grass. We are silent and all I could hear are the leaves, swaying with the branches of tress, and the cold breeze of air touching my skin.

I was playing with my fingers and Finn was just sitting there, besides me while looking at the moon. I look at to where his attention was.

A smile escaped from my lips as I saw how pretty the moon is tonight.

I move my head's direction to Finn and I catch his eyes, making our eyes lock. I was hyperventilating inside, so to hide it I just gave him a genuine smile and looked back at the moon.

"The moon is beautiful tonight huh? Perfect timing." I started, then closed my eyes. I then started humming a tune.

"It is." Finn answers shortly.

A smile escaped my lips as I slowly open my eyes, I look to my left and Finn was staring at me. I can see the reflection of the moon in his eyes.

I turned red, I can feel it. "Stop staring." I say, jokingly.

He let out a chuckle before heaving a deep breathe. "You look pretty." He compliments, making me smile a little. I shook my head and hit his shoulder as a joke.

"Oh come one shut up already." I say. "But thank you, Finn." I added.

Silence filled the atmosphere.

"Let's this over with." He starts up to fill the silence surrounding us. "I like you. You know that right?" He states and follows up a question. I nodded, trying to hide my smile.

Oh heck, I need to stay focused.

"And I do too." I answered.

"Let's make everything-" He says, but I cut him off.

"Official?" I ask.

He looks at me for a second before letting out a laugh. I squinted my eyes, looking at him confused. Did I say something wrong? I mean he likes me and I like him too, that means we can date. Right?

I rolled my eyes at him and crossed my arms. He just kept laughing. I was starting to get annoyed.

"Shut up frog face."

"I'm sorry." He said laughing his ass out. "You're just cute, okay? You didn't say something wrong."

He was still laughing. But in the middle of that he grabbed me by my shoulder and held my hand. He tilted my head and leaned forward, to kiss my cheek.

I hit him.

"Hey! What was that for?" He asked, laughing again.

"You seem to not like what I have said earlier and now you have the guts to kiss me on the cheek?" I retorted.

"It's not like that y/n."

"Then what?!"

"I want to court you, first."

I stared at him, calm now. He doesn't want to commit? "Why?" I asked, confused.

"I want to show you my love first." He answered. "I don't want to date you, just because I know you like me too. I want you to be my girlfriend because I love you. Not just that, but because I just don't want you to know that I love you. But I want you to feel it."

"Feel the what?" I asked, shaking.

"The love. I want you to feel that I love you." He says.

A smile engraved on both of our lips.

___________________________________