𝟏𝟒:

Week one
𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

"So how was it going?" Sadie asks while placing the meal she ordered for us.

"Good, last week monday, Finn left us quickly while seated here in the cafeteria without biding goodbye, along with Wyatt and Jack."

"Oh yeah, we saw Wyatt and Jack earlier, blowing cigarettes." - Millie

I nod my head and took a bite out of my burger. Noah is out of town until thursday so we won't get to act like a couple for 3 days.

We did a lot of acting for the past few days. Except for the forehead kisses, they were actually real though.

I was staring to regret everything. Everything I place myself into. This deal, pretend and fake feelings.

- Flash backs last week -

Wednesday:

I was walking with Noah while his arm is around me. We were heading to the back of the school when we suddenly walk into Finn and Emily talking.

Emily smirks at us and looks at Noah's arm that was encircling me.

"You guys look so cute together." - Emily. "Right Finn?" Emily adds, questioning Finn.

Finn just shrugs and looks at me with a serious face. But what I'm curious about is what him and Emily were talking about.

I can't tell what I was feeling, I feel something for Noah then feels something to Finn as well. But the things is, I don't know what it was.

- Lunch time -

Noah was resting his head above my shoulder while drinking a glass of milkshake. I on the other hand was watching tiktok while he was watching with me.

We both laugh as we were watching a funny tiktok meme.

I heard a loud noise from upfront, so I look to see what it was and it was Finn, as I look at him, our eyes lock. I look underneath him and it was a glass, a broken glass shattered on the floor.

I think he accidentally drop it. I smile at him but he didn't give me the same vibe and just turn around and left the cafeteria.

Thursday:

It was computer class. I, Noah, Wyatt, and Finn were in the same fucking class.

Mr. Newby announced that Finn will be joining our class because he has been passing all of their classes in computer since last week Wednesday.

"Class, I will be picking your seat mates for today's class." Mr. Newby announced.

Mr. Newby fished out a black folder from his desk and started to read.

"Chloe & Antoine"
"Henry & Veronica"
"Harmony & Skye"
"Sean & Jeremy"
"Finn & Noah"
"Wyatt & y/n"

The class started to go to their proper seats. Wyatt was next to me and he quickly give me a soft smile.

"Y/n, i guess we're going have computer class together for 2 months?" - Wyatt