𝟐𝟎:

Blissful
𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

I felt Finn's soft rosy lips on mine. He gave me a peck but I find it as a passionate kiss even if it was just simple.

Every simple thing that Finn does looks passionate to me. What the fucks wrong with me?!

Finn let me down and he was the one who fixed my hair. He pulls a strand of my hair and places it behind my ear with a matching smile on his face.

How pretty is this boy?! <33

"You okay?" He asks. I breathed heavily before nodding my head at him with a smile of assurance.

We rested there for a bit. All i can see here is the wall of the school, trash bins, this shallow path that were in and 2 kittens laying beside the trash bins.

"Aw look Finn." I called. I walk closer to the kittens and they both meowed in unison. "Kittens!" I add.

I carefully reach my hand to pat their heads and the cats greeted me with a soft purr. A smile engrave my lips as they let me pat their head.

I felt Finn's presence behind me and he joined me by patting the other kitten's head. I was thinking if they were lost or they don't have shelter.

"Do you think we can keep them?" I ask Finn and I look up to see him.

"I don't know." He answers. "I'm not aure if I'm allowed to keep a kitten in our house." He adds. I was thinking on keeping or adopting them.

"How about we bring them to the house that your grandpa own? Which is yours now?" I suggested.

"To the woods?" He asks. I nod my head at him, not quite sure if he would agree. He thought for a minute before nodding at me.

"Yeah, sure."

"Sureee?" I ask, excited. He lets out a chuckled and carries the kittens into his arms. "Yeah, come on let's bring them home before we go and do stuff." - Finn

I smiled widely and carried the other kitten with my arms. We exited that weird shallow place, I guess it's where our school throw their garbages.

We used Finn's cycle. We wrapped the kittens with our handkerchiefs. Good thing they were still little so they fit perfectly to the basket of Finn's bike.

I hop in and hold Finn's shoulders for grip as he cycles away, heading to the woods where we went last time.

Then again, the cold breeze of the air touches my skin as he cycles, the sunlight touching my face.

𝐀 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐩

"So how was your sleep last night?" Finn asks. I was eating y/f/f while seated on the counter. He was preparing a bowl of cat food & water for the kittens.

The kittens were laying on a bed for pets.

"Where'd you get that pet bed from? I don't see any pets here nor in your main home."

"That was my dog's bed, Rosie." He states. So he does have a pet, a dog after all? That's cute. A smile engrave my lips as I imagine Finn having to take care a dog.