𝟑𝟎:

Sleepover Whispers 02:
𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

"Is monopoly a good board game?" Millie asks. She was holding a box of this board game, monopoly.

"Actually, yeah. I've played this with Caleb before." She says. "Though, it's a never ending game."

We are currently at walmart trying to find board games and random stuffs we could use for tonight's sleepover. Our cart is filled with foods, drinks, and pajamas that we are going to wear.

We also bough puzzles to solve, stufftoys, books, and cute accessories. They aren't all going to waste because we have a week off from school. Me, Millie, and Sadie, are all probably just going to spend this entire week together. Unless, Finn reaches out to me. Him first, of course.

"How about a polaroid camera? Instax?" Millie asks, grabbing a black instax camera, pretending to snap a photo of us.

"We don't have enough money for that Mills." Sadie answers. Millie scoffs and puts the instax back down.

"Matching onsies sounds cute." I say. Millie and Sadie's heads turn to me and they both squeal in unison. I covered my ears, when a staffs clicks a tongue on us.

"Be quiet. This is a mall, not a bar." The staff shout-whispers to us.
"We know that." Sadie answers. We pulled Sadie back and moved to another isle.

"You didn't have to answer." I told her. She rolls her eyes at me and crosses both of her arms. "We can get kicked out you know." I added.

"It's not our loss. With the stack of stuffs that's in our cart, that'll cost hundreds and that's their loss for kicking us out and not being able to purchase them, and them not receiving our payment. Hundreds still mastter y/n."

"She does have a point." Millie sticks in. "There is also another mall, target. Just neaby." She adds with a smile to the end of her sentence.

"Okay, I guess. But still."

The three of us laughed in unison and moved isles, to the pajama and onesie sections.

𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗡'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

"Holy shit!" Gaten screams while pressing random buttons of the nintendo switch. He is currently dying in the game. He's real bad at this.

"I'm dead." Caleb drops the switch on the bed and raises of both his hands in the air, surrendering.

"You both are bad at this." I say, rolling my eyes. Gaten then surrenders and drops the controller on the floor. "Shit! You could've drop it on the bed instead, Gaten!"

"Okay okay, I'm sorry." He answers. We all sat quietly for a good 2 minutes before Caleb starts up a conversation.

"Aren't you and y/n dating?"

I nod. "We are, why? Are you going to be the first person to be controversial of our relationship?" I teased.

"Shut up." He spits. "We have a week of off from school, aren't you going to spend the week hanging out with her?" He throws me 'that' question making me choke on my saliva. They both stare at me.