𝟐𝟐:

Training with Mr. Nick
𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗡'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

I was sitting on Nick's bed as he walks in circles, trying to find a dumb book he was about to show me.

"Okay, so what now?" I ask out of boredom and annoyance. He's been marching around for minutes now.

I wonder who the guy is who visited Y/n, he probably is a dumb stupid guy, no one can surpass me when it comes to girls. Jk, that's too much.

"Alright!" Nick exclaims. "Ready?" He asks and I nod my head at him.

He sat beside me, he was holding 3 books, he fished a book that has a blue cover and gold fonts.

"HOW TO COURT A GIRL"

___________
By: Evilol

[ This is a made up book. ]

"Okay so I had this book since I was 7-" - Nick

"You had a fucking courting book when you were seven?" I deeply and shockingly say.

"I mean yeah, what's wrong with that?" - Nick

"You were literally a child Nick." I state. He shrugs his shoulders and I just rolled my eyes at him. He flipped the pages and showed the first chapter.

"Alright now listen carefully curly head." - Nick
I rolled my eyes and nod my head at him.

"First thing in the list is.. Rebound is prohibited. Do you know what that means?" He asks.

"I do, but explain more about it." I respond.

" If you have an ex and you broke up just a few weeks ago or I don't know, don't court a girl just to use her as a rebound to heal your heart." He explains.

"Oh okay, that's easy. Never had an ex before so, yeah."

"Next, Be a Ready-to-listen-always-there Kind of Guy." He says and looks at him with big eyes. "You get that?"

"Explain it."

"How dumb are you?" - Nick

"Just explain it, you're just too lazy to talk. Is it because your breathe stinks?" I respond.

He silenced and heaved a deep breathe. "Fine." He rolled his eyes at me and went back to the book.
"Always make sure that you are free, you have free time for her."

"Like what?"

"If she tells you something show her that you're interested. If she has a problem, help her pr give her advice. You can also comfort her." - Nick

𝐀 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐩

I nod my head at Nick. I mean, this is easy right? All i have to do is be nice to her, give her gifts, earn her trust, respect her, and a few more things? I guess.

"Most importantly Finn." He starts. "Show her your true colors."

"My true colors?"