𝟎𝟔:

Sleepover II; Friends.
𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

We were all now gathered, encircling the fire place in the center, talking about stuffs while eating marshmallow and s'mores.

"I'm making drinks, who wants to help?" Gaten asks all of us. Caleb and Millie raises their hand. Sadie looks at Millie and decided to raise her hand as well.

"Wanna come?" Sadie asks me. "Nah, I'm fine but if y'all need help you can call me. I say.

Sadie nods at me and goes with Millie, Caleb, and Gaten.

The only ones left here were Finn, Noah, and myself. Great. I grab a marshmallow from the pack and stick it with a stick, and started roasting it.

"I'll be back." Finn excuses. He stands up from his seat and grab something from his pocket. It was a pod.

"You vape?" I ask and he stopped. He nods at me and turns his back. He went inside Gaten's house, and I, clueless was curious where he was heading to.

"So, I guess we're the only one that's left here?" Noah starts.

"I guess." I chuckled. Noah looks at me as he stands up form his seat, moving next to me. "Do you know how to make s'mores?" He asks me.

"No. That's why I'm eating marshmallow instead." I chuckled and stopped roasting when the marshmallow was already well roasted.

"I'll teach you how. Can I?" He asks when he was about to get crackers and marshmallow. "Sure." I say while smiling.

𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗡'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

I excused myself to y/n and Noah. I left them there, on purpose. I went inside Gaten's house, I took a peek in the kitchen and saw them making smoothies and shakes.

I went to the front yard, turned left and saw a ladder up to the roof. This is a fucking good idea. I smirked in the air because of the great idea that popped into my mind.

I climb up using the ladder. Once I was on the roof I almost slipped because a stupid squirrel startled the fuck out of me.

I find my way where I can see a clear view of the garden and to see what Noah and y/n are doing and are planning to do. Of course, what if Noah makes out with her, no I can't handle that. Gross.

I then saw a light of like a flame, I walk towards and finally it was the garden. Noah was now sitting next to y/n.

I sit there while holding my vape pod and water bottle as I watch them.

It looks likes Noah was teaching y/n how to make s'mores and roast mallows better.

Y/n was holding a stick with a marshmallow on it while roasting. Noah them holds y/n's hand and says something that made y/n laugh.

I glared in the air. I sip from my pod then blew it, I can smell the bubble gum flavor of my vape.

Y/n pats Noah's head and that made me cough.
"Fuck." I curse, I immediately drank from my water bottle.

𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

"That's how you make s'mores." Noah says and takes a bite from the s'more we made. "Perfect." He adds.