𝟎𝟗:

Music at his
𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

I was in the school garden, walking with y/f/n. She bought me a vanilla milkshake and a croissant.

"How's the paper signing?" She asks. "Good and boring at the same time." I say.

"Really? I thought it was going to be fun."

"Well it was boring at first, but good thing the crew came to come with me." I say.

She looks at me with her creased forehead. "Crew?" |
"What crew?" She asks. We then sat on a bench near the fountain.

"Oh I haven't told you yet, I'm already in Finn's crew, I don't know why they call it crew but, all with Finn, Sadie, Millie, Noah, Caleb, and Gaten." I say.

"Oh okay. Are they even good people?" She asks.

I look at her she looked disgusted. "Yeah why? They're awesome and sweet people." I say.

"I don't think so, specially that Sadie girl, she's not the type of girl I want to hang with." She says. What is wrong with her? Sadie is an awesome girl.

"No, what are you saying? She's a sweet person, really." I protest.

"Well if you say so." She glares at me with an unhappy look, and I just sat there eating ny croissant.

╔═ TIME SKIP TO THE END OF THE DAY ═╗

"Are you heading home already?"Sadie asks. "Yeah with Finn." I say shortly.

"That's sweet! Geez, if only Millie didn't go to detention. How about we hang out next time, when you're free and we're also free? Sadie asks. I nod at her. "Of course!"

"Alright. See ya tomorrow I gotta get Millie out from detention right now, 2 hours." She laughs.

"That sucks. Well tell Millie I'm heading already."

"I will." Sadie says and runs back inside the campus. I was standing at the school gate, waiting for Finn. He told me that we are going home together.

I remember what happened in the music room last monday. He was singing while playing the guitar, he winked at me, made eye contact, and he said that I was going to make him melt.

What is happening to us!? I snap out from my imagination. No, we're just friend, nothing more and nothing leas.

I don't want to risk our friendship, if ever I catch feelings. Fuck. What am I even thinking.

"Deep thought?" A familiar voice gets me back to reality. I look and it was Finn standing in front of me. "Tell me about it." He says while sipping from his vape pod.

"Is vaping even allowed here?" I ask. He stops sipping from his vape and fakes cough as he looks around.

"I mean we're not inside the campus so why not vape?" He says. "Let's go elsewhere." I say.

He nods and keeps his pod back in his pocket. We decided last night to just walk to school and from school.

"What are you going to do once you get home?" Finn asks. "Nothing. Homework? Maybe." I say, not sure.