𝟎𝟖:

Music room
𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

"How was your weekend?" y/f/n asks while we are walking through the hallway, heading to our locker.

"Great. I had so much fun." I say.

"Tell me about it." She shrieked and immediately opened her locker while smiling. Probably excited to hear what I did during weekend.

"Gaten threw a sleepover last saturday." I say. "Who went to his sleepover?" She asks.

"Me, Millie, Sadie, Caleb, Noah, and Finn." I answer. "Finn Wolfhard came?!" She asks in a high pitch tone.

"Shh be quiet, the cheerleaders might hear you." I say, laughing. "Oh sorry! But he came?" She whispered in my ear.

I nod at her. "But who were you sleeping beside with?" She was smiling while asking me these questions.

"I was sleeping beside Noah and Millie, I was in the middle."

"Aw that's sad." She says while making a sad face. "Whatever, it's not something I should be sad about." I say.

I opened my locker and put the things I don't need for 5th period, science. "What else happened?" Y/f/n asks.

"I'll tell you later. I have to sign papers for my report right now. See you!" I excuses myself.

I actually have one more hour until I sign papers. I'm just too lazy to tell her everything that happened in details. Y/f/n wants to hear stories that are very detailed so bad.

I walk through the hallway in the second building. I was thinking of joining a club, I don't know what club though.

I check the bulletin board and there were tons of club that were available.

I saw y/f/n's name in the cheerleading club. I never knew my friend was into cheerleading.

I wanted to check the other club rooms so I went every hallways and checked every room that I pass through.

I was about to go inside the library, Is a library even a club room? I don't know. When I heard someone singing, coming from the room next to the library.

I didn't think twice and hurriedly check the other room. I saw the logo attached to the door of the room where the singing was coming from.

" M U S I C R O O M "

So this is the music room. I opened the door a few inches.

Woah! Is this even a music room?! This room looks like a theater, it's so spacious and large! The room was dark, and only the stage has light.

I look who was performing and it was Finn. He was strumming the guitar.

He won't see me if I eneter right? Right. I carefully opened the door, instead of entering properly, I crawled onto the floor until I got in successfully.

I hid behind one of the seats in the back and listened to him strumming his electric guitar while there was a background music of the actual song.