𝟏𝟓:

Lies
𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

I was at the library with Sadie, Priah, and Millie. We were listening to the voice record of Emily and Sadie's talk from last week, friday.

"What do you think?" Millie asks me with her eyebrows furrowed.

"Is everything that she's saying true?" I ask. The girls look at me worryingly.

"Y/n, tell us, do you like Finn?" Millie asks. I didn't know what to say so I stay silent.

Do I like Finn? But how about Noah? I don't want to break his heart. And Finn, does he even like me? If he does then why is he a suitor of Emily.

Why did Emily say that Finn's flirting actions for me wasn't serious.

"That's okay, you don't have to answer that now but can you answer that question as soon as possible?" - Millie

"What question?"

"If you like Finn or not." - Priah

I nod ny head at them and the door of the library opens, revealing Finn and Jack holding tons of books.

Finn's eyes and mine, locked. He gave me soft smile but I didn't give the same vibe back.

I didn't feel like talking, smiling neither making eye contact with him. I'm not in the mood in having any connections with him.

I don't know if I am upset, angry, sad or in needed of space for thinking.

Before I decide and reveal my feeling to anyone U have to talk to Noah first. A heart to heart talk. I need explanation from Noah and Finn. And Noah also needs explanation from me, if my feelings reverse.

"What are they doing with those tons of books?" - Sadie

"Perverts." - Priah

Millie, Sadie, and I turn our heads to Priah. "What?" She asks. "Perverts?" - Millie

"What they're holding are romance genre books." Priah says and laughs a little.

"How do you know that?" I ask with my forehead creased.

"Oh I already read those." She proudly and confidently says while giggling.

We all look at her with a disgust face.

- 𝐀 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐩 -

I was fixing my locker since it's already 5th period. I had nothing to do at today's period. Millie and Sadie are watching Caleb's practice game. Gaten is nowhere to be found, Noah's out of town, Priah has class during our 5th period since she's younger than us.

And Finn, I have no time with him and I am not in the mood to speak with him.

I sat on the floor, in front of my locker. I grab a few books and I quickly spot my mini album.

A smile plastered on my face as I open it and saw a picture of me and my sister, Natalia with mom, and of course there's also dad.