𝟏𝟗:

Cutting
𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

"See you after school girls!" Mom shouts from the car as we exited from it and walked our way into the school.

"Stay PG with Wolfhward, flatass." Natalia jokes and she immediately walks faster than me.

I rolled my eyes in the air and continued to walk to my locker. We're going to be PG, always. I and Finn are not doing something nasty.

We don't think about that and I know that he doesn't want to do that either.

I walk to my locker and as I was about to open it I heard familiar voices. I turn to look and it was Emily and her minions looking at me like I just committed a heinous crime.

"I wonder where my Finn is!" Emily squeaks.

"Don't worry Ems he'll be here soon, and how was your date with Finn yesterday?" - Sophia

"Oh right! It was so fun." She loudly says. "I went home late last night and we stayed at his place. He even kissed me on the cheeks." She added.

I mumble a laugh because I know that she was lying. Bro, me and Finn were together yesterday. I didn't bother to turn to her because I know the truth.

After fixing stuffs in my locker I head to the library to borrow a book for our computer literacy class. We were assigned to make an invitation today.

I walk through the hallways and spot y/f/n [ your friend's name ] talking to Emily's sidekick, Gabriella.

Don't tell me she is going to join their nasty group? Good thing me and y/f/n aren't friends anymore. If ever we are, she'll probably drag me to join them.

I don't even know what she was thinking and why she fuckin joined Emily and those roaches.

"Hey beautiful."

A familiar voice made me jump from where I was standing and it was Finn. Our eyes met and he instantly gave me a sweet smile.

"Oh hey Finn, what's up?" I ask and turn to him.

"Well our first subject is computer today so I was about to go the library and then I saw you."

I nod at him and gave him a smile. I didn't know what to say, especially that I remember everything yesterday. Everything that happened.

What are we?

"So uh you're partners with Wyatt right?" He asks.

"Yeah, you and Noah?" I ask him while looking into his eyes. He slowly nods and clicks his tongue.

"I'll come with you to the library. If that's okay with you?"

I chuckled softly and pulled him by the wrist, making our way to the library. We barge in and the librarian gave us a serios look.

Me and Finn mouthed 'sorry' because the door produced a loud bang because of our entrance. She slowly nods and we just walked in.

We went to the isle where the books for computers are.

𝐀 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐩