𝟏𝟏:

Confusing
𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

"I heard Finn's band, culpurnia is going to perform on our school's anniversary event." Y/f/n.

"They will, and our music club members' will too." I say, in a low voice. I don't know what to feel after realizing that we will perform.

I didn't go to Finn's place after me and Noah hung out. I was tired and needed a rest, gladly Finn was okay with it. He didn't force me and even brought me foods when I rest.

"Really?!" Y/f/n exclaimed. "You're performing with Finn?" She asks again.

"Yes, and with the other music club members." I clear. "That's so cool!" She says. "Do you mind if I ask you a favor, y/n?"

"Uh okay, what is it?" I say while munching my sushi. Me and y/f/n is in the cafeteria right now for break time.

"Do you mind if you can help me get a fan sign from Finn-"

Y/f/n cuts off because someone suddenly screams my name, calling me.

"Y/n!" It was Millie and Sadie who was screaming in unity while waving at me. They walk towards me and sits beside me while y/f/n gave me a glare.

"Hey girls!" I wave at them. "What's up?" I ask.

"Guess what?!" Millie asks. "Guess what what?" I say as Sadie and Millie chuckles.

"Don't y'all see that I'm still talking to her?" Y/f/n fishes in the conversation. "Oh well, I'm sorry,I didn't see you there." Sadie says and chuckles.

"I guess you need glasses then." Y/f/n spits.

"And you need personality improvement." Sadie says in finality. Y/f/n didn't bother to speak, she immediately grab her lunch and ran away.

"Y/f/n!" I scream.

She turns her back at me and looks at me seriously. "Have fun hanging out with them bitchy racoons that you call your so called friends." She says, leaving me dumbfounded.

"And oh, stop hanging out with me from now on I don't want to get connected with bitchy racoons." She adds. And leaves in finality.

I rolled my eyes and let her leave. I don't need her anyways, she'll come and say sorry again for sure and will only do it again and again.

"Your friend's got some attitude there." Sadie says. I heaved a deep breathe. She's my friend but I can't tolerate her behavior.

"Don't mind her she's just a bitch." I say. "So uh guys, let's move on to our topic." Millie cracks.

"Oh yeah. Go first Millie!" Sadie says.

"Okay so, y/n, we got a 98% in our presentation! Which is the highest among all the representatives!" She cheers.

"Omg! Really?! That's awesome. We have to tell Noah." I say. "Noah's not around, him and his family went to visit his brother Charlie." Millie says.

I nod at her and sip on ny milkshake. I look around the cafeteria and spot the cheerleader, Emily and her minions.

"The bitch is here again." Sadie says chuckling. We look at them and Emily stands up above the table.