𝟐𝟗:

Sleepover whispers 01
𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

"Omg how long have you been guys dating?" Sadie asks, with excitement in her voice.

"It's been a moth already." I answered. We are in the school cafeteria, planning on what to do when summer aspires in 2 months.

"A month? And you didn't even budge to tell us?"

"Agree." Millie budges, her mouth full of french fries. "It's been a month y/n and you didn't tell us?" She adds.

"That's what I said." Sadie says, rolls her eyes, and takes a big bite out of her cheese burger. I took a spoonful of whip cream from my milkshake and shoved it into my mouth.

I can't wait for summer to come. I'll just probably hang out with the party and with Finn.

Speaking of Finn Wolfhard. I haven't seem him anywhere since this morning. Though, he texted me that he wasn't sure if he was going to school anyway.

𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗡'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

I'm gathering stuffs that was on top of my bed when Caleb interrupted me.

"How on earth are you going to bring y/n into your room with loads of shit scattered everywhere?" He blurts.

I mean, I want to bring her here so I can introduce her to parents and we can hang out here anytime. But maybe I'll do that next time, I want to do it as early as I can but not in this situation of having a shitty room.

"Shut up, I'll clean it after our game night." I replied, tossing my dirty clothes inside the clothing basket. "And maybe next week, she'll be very welcome here."

I trun my gaze to Caleb, he was standing at the door or my bedroom. Arms crossed, eyebrows lift, and matched with an eyeroll.

I turn my attention back to cleaning whatever my eyes drop on.

I skipped school. I mean, Caleb, Gaten, and I did. Noah has some business to do at school, reporting shits I guess. I hate reportings, especially in history class.

Me, Caleb, & Gaten, decided to skip schools and have a game night, tonight. Yeah, obviously it's called game night because it's held during night time.

Oh fuck.

It's still 12:14 PM, and we still have a lot of time to buy foods and whatever. Good thing I have 600 dollars still left inside my frog bank.

𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

It's already our first period in the afternoon. 1:00 PM, and that's History class.

We were in the middle of an on-going class when the school's speaker system released a loud noise that made my soul jump out for a sec.

"Holy fucking rat." I mumble to myself.

"Good afternoon everyone, school admin speaking here. We would like to announce to everybody that there will be no classes for a week. We will be computing students' grades for that entire week and attend seminars."