𝟐𝟓:

Plans
YOUR POV:

"I liked you"

I look at him with a soft smile plastered on my face. "Really? You did?" I asked, while my mind was still processing on what he had said. He slowly nods and lets out a chuckle.

"Well yeah, I did." He says sarcastically, trying to lighten the mood up to not make this awkward probably.

"Well that's fine." I say shortly. He looks at me with his forehead creased. "I mean, you said you 'liked' me not 'like', so that means that was before, not until now." I explain. He nods.

"But not until I heard the rumors." He says.

"What rumors?" I confused, asked.

"They said you and Finn were in a flirting stage." He starts. "He's my friend so I can't like you anymore, it's like I'm sacrificing my feelings for the sake of my best friend's. You get it?"

I now slowly understand. I nod my head slowly at him and smiled. "Then you're an amazing friend I see."

From my peripheral vision, I see him turning his head to my direction and tilts it while looking at me. "Finn's a really good friend, he's amazing. He did so many things for me." He states.

"That's why you did that?"

"Yeah. I thought of confessing to you when we meet again, but turns out I'm too late." He says in honesty. "But I'm not mad, as long as you and Finn, my friends, are happy. And I'll support the both of you, I won't ruin your connection." He adds, and gave me a soft genuine smile.

"That's so sweet of you, Wyatt." I thanked him before patting his head. "But just to be clear, we're not yet dating." I say in a serious tone.

I don't know what to feel every time I think about our label. He confessed, I confessed, we kissed, we like each other. But the things is, he didn't ask me the question yet. That's the only thing I am waiting for.

For him, to make the first move.

"You mean, not yet dating?" He says, as if he's correcting me.

"I don't know if he's into that kind of stuffs, you know, falling in love?" I say and blurts out a laugh. "He told me that he never courted anyone yet, neither try to court someone. He never had a girlfriend, an ex."

"True, he never dated anyone."

I can't even imagine, us, dating, doing romantic stuffs that re normal for couples. I mean, we already kissed, well made out to be specific. That's a normal thing for couples.

"You like him, do you?" He asks, not looking at me.

"Like who?" I pretended.

"Finn, stop acting."

I sighed heavily. "I do."

He lets out a laugh. "Got ya." He says and clicks his tongue. "I'm just waiting for you to tell me the truth. I'm not mad okay? I'm still in the process of moving on but I'm totally okay." He says, acting normal.

I like Wyatt. But not in a romantic way, he's a good friend, a great friend actually. He even sacrificed his own feeling for the sake of his friend's. That just shows on how good he really his.

And I hope he finds a girl that can love him the same way he loved me. Well, liked me. I just know that he always used to tell me that he loves me so much. I do love him as well, as a friend, a special friend of mine.

"Why not date him?"

"He hasn't ask me the question yet." I respond.

"I see." He says. A smirk engraves on his lips. He stand up from the floor, to where we were sitting on. He gives me his hand, so I politely took it. He helps me stand up.

"Enough with the drama, let's go get ice cream."

I laughed at that and nod my head. We exited the national bookstore and headed our way to get some ice cream.

FINN'S POV:

After lunch, I decided to go to pandora and buy a gift for Y/n when the time comes when I ask her to be my girlfriend. I'm just going to keep it under my bed or somewhere else.

Tonight, I'm going to ask her if I could court her. I'm going to buy her a bouquet of flowers, a box of chocolate, a few more things a girl needs and a hoodie.

I don't know why I thought of buying her a hoodie, it just popped out of my mind and now I see myself planning to buy her it. I'm thinking of buying her a candle with her favorite scent, a perfume, and bath bombs.

Girls like those right?

I grab my wallet to check if I have a few dollars left and there I find 200 dollars inside, I smirked and happily whistle while on my way downstairs. I grab my hoodie from the rack, put my shoes on and was about to open the door when I heard a fake cough near.

I look behind and it was Emily. She was smiling widely while her hands behind her back. I raised both of my eyebrows at her, waiting for her to say something.

"Where are you going?" She asks. I roll my eyes at her and sighed.

"A place where you and your presence itself is not at." I say. Her jaw dropped and I immediately opened the door, exited the house before she could even say a word and throw a tantrum.

"Today is my day." I mumble to myself, walking happily.

YOUR POV:

After getting ice cream, mom texted me that we meet her and Ms. Oleff at the salon. Me and Wyatt headed our way to the salon. I check the time and it was 6:16 PM already. I hope we get home before nine, I want to get ready before meeting Finn.

I want to take a shower and get dressed, I want to meet him fresh and not haggard. Right now, I'm sweating inside the mall, and I hope I don't smell bad.

We arrived at the salon and Ms. Oleff is standing in the entrance with my mom. They were holding tons of bags from different shops.

When they both spot us, their faces lit up with a wide smile plastered on their faces. Me and Wyatt looked at each other with confused faces as we walk up to them.

"Goodness gracious! since you're both here.." Ms. Oleff starts.

"Can you please carry our paper bags for us sweeties?" Mom says while smiling widely like joker.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________