𝟎𝟓:

Sleepover I; someone's jelly
𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗡'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

I was laughing with the crew when I spot Noah and y/n whispering something to each other.

I kinda felt annoyed with the view I was seeing. I just stare at them. Noah came to y/n's ear closer and whispered something to her that made her laugh.

Why are they sitting together anyway?

I really want them to stop so I coughed loudly, on purpose, making them all shushed and their heads turning to me.

"Yo watch your mouth." Gaten warns.

I look at y/n and Noah's direction. They we're both staring at me with a curious look. But Noah was still leaning closely to y/n.

"I'm sorry, but Noah and y/n do you want to share your whispering conversation with the crew?" I say.

They look at each other which made me annoy more. Noah sat straight, getting away from y/n a little. That's better. They act so close when they don't even know each other that much.

"I was just asking her if she ate eggos before." Noah explains. "And I haven't." Y/n joins.

"Alright. I brought eggos. Wanna try some?" I offer.

"Sure!" Gaten answers. "I meant y/n not you bird nest." I say. "That's an insult Finn." Gaten says. I roll my eyes at him and continue eating what was served in my plate. I ate quietly, looking at y/n.

𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

I sat properly and continue eating. From my peripheral vision, I can tell that Finn was looking at me. I look at Noah and he mouths 'sorry'.

I smile at him and fixed my gaze to Finn, he was still staring at me as he eats quietly, though with an intent look. I shook my head and just ate there.

"So uh I'll get going upstairs." Millie excuses. She pick her plates up and went to the sink to place it there. "See y'all upstairs." She says before leaving.

"Well there goes Millie." Sadie says. "I'm going as well. You know, Girl things." She stands up from her seat, got her plates and brought it to the sink as well.

"There goes Sadie." Caleb says. "Y/n I bet you're next." He adds.

"Next what?" I ask.

"To go upstairs for Girl things too? I guess." The boys chuckle. Except Finn, he was staring at a plain wall with no expression.

I decided to go upstairs since I was already done. I was about to stand up from my seat when Noah stands from his seat, picking my plate and his.

"You're dont already right?" He asks. "Yeah, why?" I.
"I'll bring yours to the sink." He says.

"Oh thanks Noah!" I say. He smiles at me, turns around and walks to the sink. I was about to stand up when I see Gaten and Caleb looking at me stunned.

"What?" I say.

"What's what?" Caleb asks, obviously pretending.

"What?" Gaten joins. "Shut up people." Finn cuts. He was still staring at the plain wall while playing with his food. Gaten and Caleb snapped from Finn's cut and decided to throw grapes at each other.

Childish boys.

╔═ A LITTLE TIME SKIP ═╗

Me, Sadie, and Millie we're sitting at the corner of the room, doing make overs. Sadie was fixing Millie's hair and I just watch at them.