𝟏𝟖:

Our start
𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

I woke from my sleep, and a pair of arms encircling my waist is the first thing I felt. I rub my eyes open and yawned.

As I open my eyes clear I first see the beautiful stars of the night sky. The stars were twinkling as the moon shines bright, giving the dark sky light.

I felt the matress sink, I look tk my left and realized Finn was cuddling me while he's asleep.

A smile engraved my lips as I look at this pretty boy. I played with his curls and gave him a kiss on the forehead.

"As long as I want to stay here with you, I cant. I have to go home Finn." I say while he's sleeping.

I just realized that we were still on the roof. And we probably fell asleep because after the little chats and kissing, we closed our eyes for a minute.

I don'tknow what to do right now, I just can't let him sleep on the roof.

"Finn?" I gently called him by his name and shake his body to wake.

"Hmm?" He mumble with his sleepy hoarse voice. I look at him in awe, admiring this person.

"Come on pretty boy, you have to get up. And i need to go home, I can't let you sleep here on the roof."

He wrinkled his face making me snort. I help him sit properly as he rubs his eyes. Adorable. I fixed his hair and he immediately steals a kiss from my cheek.

"Hey!"

Finn chuckled a little and opened his eyes clearly. "What? Is it morning already pretty?" He asks.

"No, but you stole a kiss you thief." I accuse.

"And you stole my heart. Now shut up."

My cheeks flushed in happiness and embarrassment. He said a pick up line and I was the one who felt embarrassed?!

Finn quickly stands up. "Come on I'll get you home, it's not safe for you to walk around here alone."

"We live in the same neighborhood Finn. So both of us will go home." I say.

"Oh sorry, I just woke up okay." He says and blurts out a laugh.

I nod at Finn and he help me stand up from sitting above the mattress.

"What about yout mattress?" I ask, pointhing the mattress. "I'll just fix that tomorrow, there are a lot of rooms here so just leave that there." - Finn

"Can I help tomorrow?" I ask without second thoughts.

He chuckled and wraps his arms around me as we enter the room together, leaving his bed parts outside on the roof.

Finn goes to his closet and grabs a white hoodie out from it. He then reaches it to me as I politely grab it.

"What's this for?"

"Wear it, it's 2:00 AM y/n. The air's going to be cold." - Finn

I nod at him and put the hoodie on. "Stop looking at me psycho." I jokingly say as I smirk.