𝟐𝟖:

Lovebirds
YOUR POV:

"How was your day today?"

"A lot better now." I replied with a smile plastered on my face. I'm currently with Finn, we're baking cookies.

Today was our examination and I'm kinda feeling slightly exhausted. I blurted that out to Finn, and here he is, baking. Even though he doesn't really know how.

"A lot better now?" He asks, deepening the last word. His head turns to me while he was stirring a bowl of dough. "Was your day not good? I mean not until now."

"Yeah actually."

"Well I can see that. It's literally visible on your face." He states which made my face red a little.

I rolled my eyes at him and continue writing in my notebook. I'm sitting on the breakfast counter, notebooks and pens out, books scattered on the floor, and a cup of coffee and 4 pieces of cinnamon roll in front of me.

Finn made me coffee and bough me cinnamon rolls just before I arrived to his place, back here in this forest. He said he didn't want me waiting on him to finish baking, so he made & bought me company.

Cinnamol rolls together with coffee.

We've been dating for 3 weeks now. He courted me for only a duration of 2 weeks. I can't take it anymore, okay? I can't resist him, he's everything I always wanted.

I stopped writing and turned my attention to Finn. He's wearing a white plain shirt, sweatpants, and a black apron. He's currently mixing a bowl of cookie dough.

"Want me to help you?" I volunteer. His eyes meets mine, he gave me a smile before shaking his head.

"Thanks, but no. I want to make something for you."

I pouted. "What do you mean? You already made me coffee and bought me cinnamon rolls Finn." I stated.

He lets out a chuckle before grabbing the bowl and moving to the other counter. "I mean, made by Finn. Not by the bakery y/n."

"The coffee."

"Hm?"

"You made the coffee."

He didn't answer and just turned his face towards me, facing me. "You always find a way to mess with my brain huh? Logician."

I let out a laugh before getting down the stool. I tiptoed beside Finn and gave him a back hug.

I can feel him freezing for a second, because he wasn't giving me any response. I hugged him tighter and burried ny face on his back, squeezing him.

A few more more minutes and I wasn't still letting him go. He changer our position by turning to me while my arms are still wrapped around him. He lifts my chin up, tucks a strand of hair behind my ear, then planted a soft kiss on my lips.

He then hugs me back. He burried his face on my neck and planted smack of kisses.

𝐀 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐤𝐢p

"These taste good." I complimented Finn's cookies. We are currently sitting on the couch, in the living room. The fireplace was on, television on, cookies and milk on the coffee table, and 2 more pieces of cinnamon roll.

"Well, it's my first time." He starts, still chewing. "Though, I think it needs more progress." He adds.

"It could, but I assure you they taste really good. You should teach me how to bake too. That would be a cute bonding together!"

He just stared into my eyes and smiled. He starts patting my head after that, and I love it when he pats my head.

"I'll teach you anything you want to learn, y/n."

He grabs a piece if cookie that was kinda burnt on the side. He flips the cookie and bites the burnt side, he then fed me the part where there wasn't a burnt spot.

Oh Finn being Finn. A gentleman.

I don't mind eating the burnt side actually. But I ket him do whatever he wants, as long as I'm good with it.

After eating and cuddling with Finn while watching youtube videos on the television, I decided to head home already.

"It's akready 10:37 PM, I should get going Finn."

He looks at me then to the window. "It's dark." He states. I mean, it is dark, but so what? I can handle myself.

"I'll walk home with you." He says.

"Finn, It's okay I can go home by myself. Plus I'm riding a bike-"

He stops me from finishing my sentence with kissing me on the lips. Gosh! This guy really loves kisses huh?

"I'll bike, you ride on the back."

********