𝟐𝟔:

Today's The Day
YOUR POV:

After carrying our mom's stupid shopping bags, we finally decided to go home. I asked mom if we can go to the pastry shop, she didn't questioned me why and she agreed.

I am meeting Finn tonight and I want to buy him something, well, us something. I got him an eclair chocolat, and I got myself a Paris brest. I was about to buy him a fruit cake, when I remember that he doesn't like fruits.

Wyatt bought himself a crossaint. Mom and Ms. Oleff didn't bought anything. I guess they realized that shey shopped too much clothing and beauty products.

We exited the mall and hopped inside mom's car. We were silent the whole ride until we reach home. I quickly ran inside our home, went upstairs and places the pastries above my bed. Just then, Wyatt barged in, looking confused.

"Why are you suddenly in a rush?" He asks, as he sits above my bed.

"Uh, nothing. I just want to take a shower before dinner, that's all." I respond. I grab a new towel from the cabinet and rush to my bathroom. Then, I forgot that I didn't grab clothes so I barged out and find an outfit to wear.

I look at Wyatt and he looks for real confused. He raised both of his eyebrows and I just responded with a smile.

"You can watch a movie while I shower." I offered and he didn't answer.

I immediately went back to the bathroom, opened the shower, and felt the water touch my skin. I sighed.

FINN'S POV:

After a 3 hours of looking for items I can give my lady, I finally found them. I bought her a black hoodie, her favorite scent of perfume. ( y/f/s/o/p ) And I got her y/f/s/o/c candles. I got her a bouquet of y/f/k/o/f. And lastly, a minimalist cake, just for the two of us.

I went home after that and made a box to fit in all of the items I bought for her. I also checked the back of their house, where we are going to meet, and it was all grassy, peaceful and quiet. There are also a few trees planted there.

In front of the moon.

I ran back home and stole a fuzzy blanket from mom's cabinet for me and y/n to use later. I'll prepare the set up at 8:00 PM and once I'm done I'll just sit and wait for her there.

I checked the time and it is currently 6:47 PM. "I think I should take a bath." I mumble before running back to my room to take a shower.

YOUR POV:

After taking a quick shower, I wore black sweatpants, paired with a grey oversized shirt and put on some black shoes. I'll just wear comfy slippers when I meet Finn.

I barge out of the bathroom and I first see Wyatt, he was sitting above my bed, he was I think sketching or doodling something on my notebook.

Our eyes met and I flash a smile.

I sat on my chair, in front of my vanity and started combing my hair. "You have plans this night huh?" Wyatt asks, he then turns his head to my direction and our eyes lock in the mirror. "Actually, yeah." I honestly say.