chapter 58"I own you my dear little wife"

Author's POV

Alexander was sitting with those old man thinking all about his wife only who went inside a little long ago. He wanted her here with him.

He noticed that boy too wasn't present here. Not having Good vibes from that he got up with a excuse and told all of them to have lunch he made his way to kitchen.

When he was near the kitchen he heard some voice and as he got more closer his eyes meet with a very unpleasant sight.

His little wife was struggling in that boy's arms. He was holding her by her waist and was looking at her. And then be said something which pulled the last string of his patience.

"Stop this Eva. Please. I love you. I love you soo much that it hurt seeing you with him. I never wanted to have my confession like this but now I made it. And I know you will choose the good one. Come with me I will keep you happy"

Hearing him both Eva and Alex frozen. They both wasn't expecting this at all. But as soon as the words shrink inside him-Alexander he felt a huge blow of anger Hitting him and Eva in his arms didn't anything better.

"How dare you touch my wife"

Alexander roared. His eyes were red and fist was tight. He eyes were telling them how unpleased he was with this.
Hearing his voice Nick leaved Eva quickly and Eva took a step back even so quickly.

Both of there face turn pale. Eva was scared that he may misunderstood there situation. He already was insecure about her and Nick relationship which basically was nothing.

Alex took few step toward them and unknowingly Eva took a step back. Her hand shivered in fear. She didn't want to repeat history. Where her husband will misunderstand and will call her names.

No No! Please

Alex didn't wasted any minute and with his fine hand he holded Nick's collar. He pushed him on the Ground with a harsh punch.

"How dare you telling my wife you love her? How dare you touching my wife. You little shit you dared to touch my wife!"

Alexander screamed and landed a another punch on Nick jaw. Nick tired to save himself but this large man's one hand was enough for him.

Eva's eyes popped out seeing the sight infront of her. Alex was now sitting Ok him with his injured hand still hanging and with the fine one he was landing punches.

She was scared him might hurt himself in this.

"Alexander please get up"

Her pleade were unheard. She tried to make him up from him. Till then all the guest too surrounded them and the most shocked was Mr. Miller who was seeing his only son getting beaten up brutally.

He gasped and got near them to stop him.

"Alexander please leave my son. Please get up"

Mr. Miller said with all the worries. He was getting worried about his son who was responding much.

People starting whispering to themselves seeing all time clam and compose Alexander being this much angry. Eva started to cry as she wasn't able to see this much voilence but her whole attention was on her husband who wasn't caring about his injuries and was acting like a beast.

Angry beast

She walk to him and holded his shoulder while screamed

"Xann stop he will die"