chapter 3

rues narrations:

ash was his brother.
he loved him like a brother.
and when shit went down.....

"you're late."
"i got caught up dealin with some bullshit."
"i heard you got raided."
"they ain't find nothin though."
"i ain't got shit on me."

he'd go to war like a brother.

"i hope not."

......

"we good ?"

"oh shit !"
"oh ! ow ! what the fuck !"
"yo ! bro ! what the fuck man.."

———————————————————————————

"mariana- pack a bag."
"hurry !"

he demanding , seeing me just standing there really , really confused.

"why ?" i asked , walking to my room fast , with him following.

"i'll tell you later , just hurry." he said , looking all around. the fucks this guys problem ?

i did as he said , grabbing a few pair of sweatpants and jeans , and some shirts.

"where's my dad ?" i asked again , closing the backpack after putting my makeup in there.

"stop asking questions , alright ?" he said , pushing me out of my room and towards the front door.

i shook my head , shaking because of how fast he was going. but ignored him , "custer.. what is going on ?"

but he didn't answer me , instead he looked out the window like he was waiting for someone.

"what happened to you nose ?" i asked him , covering my mouth with my hand as my eyes were wide , i finally seen it. it's broken ?

he shook his head , covering his nose again.

"later." he said , making me give him a confused look.

"you'll find out later." he finished , opening the door as a car pulled up.

"who's that ?" i whispered as he pushed me closer to the car. he needs to relax..

again , he didn't answer me. instead , he pushed me into the car.

i was met with a ginger guy , and another boy that looked my age , he had a buzz cut and an eyebrow slit , also face tattoos.

the driver , the older one. looked at the boy in the front seat , giving him a look before driving off.

now i was REALLY confused , who are these people ? and where are we going ?

i looked over at custer , his hands were shaking and he was shaking his head , something's wrong but i have no clue what.

i looked up , looking over the boys side profile. he's attractive. which made me nervous being in the same car with him.

eventually, the car came to a stop.
were at a house ?

"cmon." custer said , moving his hand as a signal for me to get out.

i got out of the car , walking awkwardly behind custer into the house.

honestly i was kinda scared , i'm NEVER with custer alone , and with 2 other strangers at that.

"alright , uh.. you're gonna be staying here for a while." custer spoke , as all 4 of us were standing in the living room.

the house smelt of chemicals , like bleach or something.

"what ?" i said something for the first time , making the boy my age , i think anyway. turn to me.

"it's just for a little , mariana." custer reassured , but it didn't help that i was literally about to shit my pants.

i shook my head "why ?" i asked , seeing custer turn to the other two like he wanted help , on how to answer that.

"you'll be alright." the ginger guy spoke , making me turn to him. his voice his nice , but that didn't change the fact i was standing with him , a complete stranger.

"i'll come round and check up on you , alright ?" custer said.

i didn't reply , he was pissing me off. why can't he just answer my question ? and why do i have to stay with them out of all people ?

but eventually i gave in , understanding that they weren't gonna answer my question.

custer stood there , not saying anything else.
so the ginger guy spoke up , "you can sleep on the couch or.." before pausing and looking up at the boy.

"with him."

i got immediately scared , that that i'm complaining... but that just made me nervous.

"no." the boy spoke , rolling his eyes and shaking his head.

"it's okay.. i can sleep on the couch." i said , nodding so he understood i was fine with it.

the ginger guy gave me a nod , "im fez."

"mariana." i gave a little smile even though he already heard custer say my name.

i waited for the boy to talk , telling me his name. but he didn't so fez did , "that's ashtray."

i nodded , not knowing what else to do.

"imma go , she'll be okay.. right ?" custer said.

"she'll be fine , bro." fez answered him , giving both me and custer a reassuring nod.

custer gave one last nod before walking out the door , leaving me alone with fez and ashtray. that's when i actually got scared , i was now alone with two strangers.

i watched ashtray walk off , going to what i assume is his room.

i sat down on the couch , a little farther down from where fez was sitting.

"you hungry or anything ?" he asked me , as i was sitting on my phone to try and not be awkward.

"no.. i'm okay." i answered him , to which he nodded his head and turned his attention to the tv in front of us.

AUTHORS NOTES.

-

it was good ! how was yours ?