chapter 27

"FUCKING LOSER !"

"FUCKING LOSER !"

i had forced ashtray to play just dance with me , i tried getting fezco to , also but he wouldn't for the life of him.

and after awhile , i won. i think i may have been a little too excited about it though.

"yeah , i let you win." ashtray shrugged his shoulders.

"sure you did." i laughed , going to start another one.

"if i win this , it proves i'm better than you." i said , going back to stand next to him.

"whatever."

it started , me and ashtray probably looked stupid trying to keep up with the little animated dancers , but this was really fun.

"damn ash , mar's beating your ass right now." fezco and faye watched from afar.

i chuckled , keeping my eyes on the screen.

ashtray started to get in the lead , making me start to laugh at him , looking over to see him dancing.

"shut up mar , im beating you."

i laughed again , throwing myself off track , he was actually beating me now.

it stopped , ashtray cheering since he had beat me.

"yeah didn't prove shit , i let you win."

i rolled my eyes , pushing him away.

"okay tough guy." i joked , plopping down on the couch next to fezco so i could catch my breathe.

"damn , sounds like y'all just ran a fuckin marathon." fezco laughed.

"what's a marathon ?" faye asked , she seemed genuinely curious which was concerning.

i heard ashtray mumble something under his breathe next to me , making me nudge him.
he's so mean sometimes , faye is nice and he's rude to her for no reason.

"it's like a race." i answered her.

"oooohhh."

-

ashtray and fez said they had to go "take care of business" so in better words , a drug deal.

i didn't go , which left me with faye.

and at some point in our conversation , she had brought up relationships.

".. you and custer are dating right ?"

was i really about to ask FAYE out of all people about relationship advice ?.. yes.

"yeah." she leaned back into the couch.

"so how'd y'all get together ?" i asked.

she looked at me , as if she was trying to remember.
"i don't remember." she talked slow.

i nodded , putting my head back on the couch.

i think i've made so many fake scenarios in my head of how it could go when me and ashtray get together , if. if we get together.

i don't think it'll be all romantic and lovey dovey , ashtray just isn't like that.

maybe it'll just ease up into a relationship ? who knows.

i'm good with where him and i are at right now though , im not too worried about putting a label on whatever we are.

i'm actually really scared to , relationships are scary.

i don't think i can express how i feel properly while in them , which is why most the time i don't look for somebody to be in a relationship with.

so i think that's why i'm good with ashtray , he doesn't either.. it makes me feel better. i don't have to worry about him loosing interest due to the fact i can't express how i feel , but it's not like i won't try.

-

ashtrays pov:

me and fez finished up , now we were both sitting in the car.

at some point we stopped at a red light , i guess fez took this as a time to get in my love life.

"so.. you and mar and thing now ?"

i squinted my eyes , "no."

"a thing" isn't what i'm going to call it.

he nodded , "you like her though ?"

i bit my lip , i hate taking about feelings it's so annoying. i nodded my head , saying yes.

he smirked , making me roll my eyes. this is why i don't talk about things with him.

"you gonna ask her out man ?" he nudged my shoulder , driving as the light turned green.

"ion know."

eventually.

-

making it home , it was actually late so i don't know why mariana's ass was still awake.

"why you still up ?" i laid down next to her.

"i was waiting until you got home."

"mm." i hummed i'm response , watching her get closer to me.

"what are you doin ?" i asked.

she quietly laughed , wrapping her arms around me.
"we're gonna cuddle."

"mariana.. i don't cuddle."

i would be lying to myself if i said i didn't enjoy this just the tinniest bit.

"you do now."

i shook my head , smiling a little. but nonetheless i didn't move her off me.

"goodnight." she mumbled , i think she was struggling to stay awake.

"night." i responded , trying to fall asleep after her.

AUTHORS NOTES.

i need help with ideas asap 😭😭 the last two we're kinda just filler chapters since i can't think of anything.

.