chapter 7

hours passed , it was late now.

i walked out the front door of the house , feeling a little tipsy. my head was pounding and my stomach was hurting.

"you good , ma ?" a guy spoke , getting closer.

"i'm fine." i said , shooing him away.

i didnt want to be rude , but i wasn't 100% sober and he could be a weirdo.

"yo !" i heard someone yell , causing me to look over. i saw fez and ashtray sitting on their car.

"oh." i mumbled to myself , rushing over.

"hey." i smiled at both of them , opening the back door and sitting down.

"you good kid ?" fez chuckled , looking back at me.

"i am so well." i smiled at him.

he shook his head , turning around and starting the car.

"i'm so tireddd" i said , more to myself than anything.

the car stopped , and both of them got out before me. i grabbed onto the car so i didn't loose my balance , turning i saw ashtray watching me.

"hi" i said to him , walking behind him.

"you smell like alcohol." he said , shaking his head at me.

"well i was at a party." i chuckled to myself.

"no shit." he squinted his eyes , standing as i sat down on the couch.

"my head hurts." i said , once again just talking but he heard.

"what did you do ?" he asked , sitting further down on the couch.

"what do you mean ?" i asked , turning my head to look at him.

"drugs. or drinking." he rolled his eyes.

"oh. umm i took a few shots." i told him truthfully.

"that's it ?" fez joined in the conversation.

i didn't want to snitch on rue , since fez was who she gets her drugs from , im guessing.

so instead i nodded.

"lying ass." ashtray mumbled , but i heard him.

i shrugged , turning and grabbing my backpack.

i grabbed some clothes that were more comfortable , and walked to the bathroom.

i changed , walking back into the living room and plopping down on the couch.

i completely forgot i had school tomorrow , this is why people shouldn't throw party's on mondays. and why i shouldn't go to party's on mondays.

i laid my head on the side of the couch and ended up falling asleep.

-

ashtrays pov:

i looked over at mariana after not hearing her say anything or do anything for a minute , to see she was asleep.

i looked over every part of her for a good second , she's pretty. but she's mouses daughter. i don't trust her at all.

i looked away from her , back up to the tv.

i understood she was here because of me , but i don't know why she has to stay here. she has to have other places to stay. i just don't trust her.

fez seems to trust her though , he told me to be nice to her. which i'm guessing is because of the whole thing.. me killing her dad.

so i've been nicer than i would've been , for fez.

AUTHORS NOTES.

short chapter because i have no ideas 😐

was *

.