chapter 15

we ended up being picked up by one of brielles friends , or well her friends mom.

i found it weird that she picked us up , i wondered if she knew she was dropping us off at a party.

"does she know she's taking us to a party ?" i whispered in brielles ear.

"yeah , she's cool." she's smiled , talking out loud.

okay.. i guess she just doesn't care.

we ended up stopping 3 places on the way to the party , im not sure how but we have over 7 girls in the car. and it wasn't a big car.

it was very loud , everyone was talking over everyone. and i was being squished into the car door , sitting there in silence.

i wanted to speak up and tell them to move over , but they really couldn't , there was no room.

they all started singing along to a song which made me get pushed into the door over and over again , as they were rocking left and right.

after a longggg ride there , we stopped at a house.
i could hear the music , and a whole bunch of teens were going in and out of the house.

that's a lot of people. i mumbled to myself , getting out the car behind everyone else.

"cmon mar !" brielle yelled , grabbing my wrist and running.

once she had pulled me into the house , some people cheered and said our names , well their names.
which caused people to turn in our direction.

"julie !"
"brielle !"
"y'all are here !"
"yeahhhh"
"what's up !"
"yo sofie ?"

i felt my anxiety rise , even if they were talking to them , eyes were on me too.
i hated being around a lot of people , and thsi hosue was PACKED.

"yooo mariana ! surprised you came." a guy said , playfully hitting my arm , this caused his whole friend group to look over at me.

i gave them a nervous smile , not wanting to seem rude but i always wanted them to look away.

"cmon girl !" a girl said , now i know her name is sofie.

i followed her and the rest of the people i came here with , to the living room of the house we were in.

they started talking to a group of people , as i stood there awkwardly looking around.

i had realized i hadn't texted fez , at all actually.
so i went to his contact and sent him a quick text to let him know where i was , before i was way too intoxicated to do so.

"round of shots !"
made me raise my head , putting my phone down.

brielle handed me a shot glass , giving me a smile and them moving back to where she had been standing.

"okay ready , 1.. 2.. 3.. cheers !" "julie" yelled before we all hit our glasses together , then took our shots.

i knew i was stupid for doing this , going to this party with brielle on the first place was stupid.

it will turn out bad , i wasn't going to drink or anything. but i also didn't want to just stand here , sand them call me lame or something.

"second one !" a random girl yelled , pouring alcohol in all of our shot glasses.

that continued , i had about 3 shots and i started feeling my head hurt and myself get a little dizzy , so i took a step back.

just i did so , i was pulled with the people i came here , and a few random people to where others were dancing.