chapter 21

"hi i'm faye."
"yo fam.. i'm rue."

they fist-bumped. "i'm mariana." i said last.

"so uh how's ya new years goin ?"
"what ?"
"new years..."
"it's fucking new years ?"
"uh i believe so."
"what.. i swear my boyfriend doesn't tell me anything."

i squinted my eyes listening to the two talk , it sounded very interesting hearing two bery intoxicated people talking to each other.

i leaned my head on my hand , watching the two continue to talk as i just listened.

"my girlfriend , at the fucking train station.. she left me. straight up."
"she left you at a fucking train station..?"
"yeah i was-.."
"what a fucking cunt."
"yeah.. i was like crying."

faye stared blankly at her , seeming very intrigued with rue totally shit talking her girlfriend , but hey i don't like jules either so no complaints from me.

"yeah.."
"holy fucking shit."

the two quickly went from interesting to annoying , it was like listening to a toddler that barely knows how to talk , they weren't making sense with half the things they were saying.

faye opened up a mint can , which confused me on why she just had mints with her.. until she pulled out a needle.

"umm.. i don't think- i wouldn't do that... here..."
rue started talking , i was surprised SHE was saying this.

faye turned her head slowly , looking at her like she was stupid. "it's just heroine."

oh yeah okay , JUST heroine no big deal.

"no i.. i see that.. but maybe like i don't know , i just feel like-." rue started , pausing to look around when the needle hit faye's mouth.

"-it isn't the best.. place to do that."

now this was entertaining to watch RUE stress over someone doing drugs.

"why ?" faye seemed unbothered.

"umm i just feel like this really is not the time to do that.." honestly i agree with rue , but who am i to tell faye what to do.

rue started looking around again , it made me get paranoid and start looking around too.

i saw someone looking at us through a window , out of instinct i looked at rue to see if she seen it too.

"listen.. i fucking know what you are."
"you're just a fucking junkie ass bitch and you're probably eating that gingers ass for fucking.. oxceys or whatever the fuck you're into."

i widened my eyes , faye seemed really nice before.. maybe she felt judge or what just speaking her mind ?...

"fucking junkie ass bitch." faye finished.

i leaned my head back on the seat , getting a headache from the loud talking the two were doing.

"yo what the fuck are you doing ?!"
"what the fuck ?"
"are you just.. putting it in there ?"
"what are you doing !"
"oh my god.. oh-ok."

rues yelling was definitely gonna make someone come out here , i raised up , now getting a view of faye putting heroine up her vagina.. nice.

"jesus that's your whole fucking crotch."
"ow.."
"that looks like it hurts."

rue put her hand over her mouth , saying random things. as faye continued , i was the only one that noticed three guys walking to the car.
i started to panic , so i grabbed rues hoodie sleeve.

"rue..."

but faye had already been grabbed and dragged out the window , with me and rue after her.

-

after me , rue and faye were all slammed against a wall , ashtray was glaring at a bald man that was walking around the room.

"the fuck is you doin here ?"

"mitch don't fucking hesitate."

the bald guy pushed fayes head into the wall , making me pull a cringe face at the sound.

"we're not involved with any illegal activity.. and we do not associate with anybody involved in illegal activity."

isn't this a drug deal sir ?

"and laurie.. laurie don't deserve this shit."
who ?

"no body got no fuckin wire man"

"look i don't know who you are for real , but as far as i'm concerned.. you're a fucking cop."

"obviously i'm not wearing a wire you paranoid-."
faye started before her head was slammed into the wall again.

if i wasn't pressed up against a wall , in a room with random guys who had guns.. i would've laughed so hard.

"laurie" called out to "brucey"
he went over , and when he came back he turned on the little radio thing they had.

what the fuck...

"alright how about this.. everybody get naked right fuckin now."

how about this ? no.

no one moved , which i thought was pretty funny.
"right fucking now ! let's go !"

ashtray rolled his eyes , starting to take off his jacket.
woah.... okay let me look away. wait- ashtray shirtless ? okay no stop.

"except you. no body wants to see your ass naked."
well that's true , but i just might wanna see him shirtless... okay enough.

"bj, take him down. put his ass in the closet."
what the hell ?

"you too. let's go !" i heard , before i felt someone grab my shoulder very aggressive and push me down the wall , behind ashtray.

-

"soooo we're in a closet."

i couldn't see ashtray , but i know if i could he would be looking at me like i was stupid.

"he took my fucking gun."

"aw the poor baby." i joked , trying to lighten the mood.

i heard him sigh , "you alright ?"

a hand snaked around my waist , making my become insanely nervous. "yeah."

-

time went on and me and ashtray talked to fill the silence until that "bj" guy let us out , and then ashtray actually did the whole drug deal.

"gangster. she's a ducking gangster , they all work for her."

"why you acting like that shit was fun rue ?!"

i was taken back by how aggressive fez was being , i've never heard him yell.. and i never would've thought eh first time i did it would be at rue.

"for real you're pissing me off. acting dumb as fuck right now.. god damn."

i watched rue try not to laugh , which made me smile too.

"all smiling and laughing and shit. you know half of that shit was yo fault too , fucking around.. acting stupid."

"i'm jus- i'm just saying. serious question, how many female drug dealers do you know ?"

fez took a second to respond , looking over at ashtray and then straight again. "good ones ?"

it's cute that fez can't stay mad at rue.

"yes."

"one." his grandma , ashtray told me about her.

rue nodded laying her head on the window , "cade and point." she slapped her knee.

"that's what the fuck i'm sayin.. shits gotta change."

i squinted my eyes , we need more drug dealers ?...
okay rue.

AUTHORS NOTES.
plsss i just realized mar and ash still aren't together.. 😭 soon y'all soon ! i'm sorry , next couple chapters and they will be.

.