chapter 39

"holy shit

"holy shit." fezco chuckled , maddy finally sent me the fight video and right now , ashtray and fez were watching it.

"you got one hell of a right hook."

-

that was a little bit ago , now everyone's basically forgot about the fight and i'm not so nervous to go to school , as not as many eyes are on me like they were.

and now , me and rue are hanging out and i'm taking this as my time to ask her about what cal said.

and rue , being rue. is way too high to know she's telling me all about her girlfriends big secret.

"jesus." i mumbled , after rue finished telling me everything.

"i don't know about a disc though." she shrugged , laid down on her back looking up at the ceiling.

i didn't give no kinda respond , mainly because i didn't know what to say , but also because she was high and probably did know something , just don't remember at the moment.

"aye." she hit me arm , making me turn to her.

"you and ashtray together yet ?"

i rolled my eyes , playfully obviously.
"yet ?"

she laughed , "yeah. you know y'all are gonna get together some time , so y'all aren't ?"

"nope." i said , popping the p.

"why ?" she kept her stare on me , which i was aware of but i kept looking up at the ceiling.

"i don't know.. just haven't asked the question yet i guess." i shrugged , it didn't matter to me that we weren't together yet. i was good with whatever we were currently , whatever that is.

"you're gonna ask him ?" rue asked , seeming surprised.

"no- i mean , i don't know. did you asked jules out ?" i responded.

she turned her gaze away from me at jules name , making me turn to her confused.
"uhh.. no , it was just kinda of a mutual thing , you know."

i nodded , "speaking of jules , are y'all okay?"

she turned to me , "what do you mean ?"

"i don't know , you seem.. like somethings wrong or something. did y'all get into an argument?" i asked , genuinely curious.

"no , hey wanna go to fezcos ?" her quickly changing the subject didn't convince me at all.

i shrugged , pushing it off as i really didn't care for jules. "sure."

"or- yours ?.." she smiled , grabbing her maroon hoodie she ALWAYS carried.

"i forgot you was staying with him , why are you ?"
that god damn question.