chapter 41

feeling so mach pain all of a sudden , i realized the guy actually did it

feeling so mach pain all of a sudden , i realized the guy actually did it. i got stabbed.

i took down , holding my stomach.

"sorry , little one." the guy shrugged , both of them making their way to the door.

i didn't want to speak , so all i did was groan from the pain i was in.

no way , i didn't think he would actually do it.

i bent down , sitting on the floor with my back against the wall , grabbing the wall.

my screen wasn't working with how bloody my hands were , so i wiped them and pressed ashtrays contact.

fuck. what if those guys are still here? i don't want ashtray and fez to be in danger.

i kept one hand on my wound , the other pressing "call"

"mar. what the fuck? where are you?" he talked fast , he seemed panicked.

i groaned , it hurts when i try to talk.
"my- my house."

fezco said something in the background , but i could quite make out what he said.

i looked around , having the phone on speaker.

i'm about the die in the house i grew up in , jeez.

"mariana we're coming."

i panicked , "wait! don't."

"what? why the fuck not?" i heard a door open and close , and i prayed it was his room door.

"ash.. they could still be here- i don't want you to get hurt." i looked down , getting sick at the sight of how much blood i was loosing every time i said a word.

"im on my way."

"no!"but he already hung up , meaning he was coming no matter what.

i groaned , pulling myself up and waking my way to the window. i looked out , not seeing a car.

but they could be parked down the street , jesus i hope nothing happens to them.

i grabbed my phone , putting it in my back pocket and limping to my room , looking for anything i could possibly hold on my stomach.

i heard the door fly open , making me freeze. please be ashtray.

"mar!" ashtray.

i limped out of my room , both of my hands holding my stomach.

once fezco seen me he immediately looked terrified , guilty almost. "what the fuck."

"hey guys." i chuckled , grabbing onto ashtrays shoulder as he walked to me and picked me up bridal style.

"don't talk." ashtray said , looking down at me and walking out to the car.

he sat with me in the backseat , holding me tight.