chapter 34

"he's gonna beat your ass for getting in his clothes

"he's gonna beat your ass for getting in his clothes." fezco chuckled.

for the past ten minutes i've been trying on outfits of ashtrays , and then trying to mock his voice when i had them on.

"he'll be fineee." i dragged out the E , trying to make the pants i had on , stay up.

"okay ready , i think this is one of my favorites." i think i've told him that with almost all of them , but ashtray has cute clothes so..

"ight." he laughed , just as i opened ashtrays room door.

"you look like em , mar." he laughed , soon faye joined him.

i smiled at how entertained they were just by me putting on clothes. "okay , there's two more."

i grabbed a shirt and shorts , putting it together as an outfit.. although i don't think this is what ashtray actually would wear.

"okayyyy" i opened the door , fezco immediately laughing at me holding the shorts up.

ashtray was only like two inches taller than me , though somehow some of his clothes were very large on me.

"i think i look more gangster than him." i joked , holding one of his chains i had put on with one hand , my other holding up the shorts.

"you right." fezco chuckled out , passing the blunt to faye.

"yo-." i heard the bathroom door open , making me immediately run into ashtrays room and press my back up against the door.

hearing fezco and faye laughing from outside the door , i laughed too. "the fuck ?" ashtray spoke again.

"yo , mar. you better hope you can keep the door closed." fez talked , as i heard footsteps getting closer to the door.

"don't let him open it!" i practicality begged , pushing a sorta heavy box in front of the door so i could start putting his clothes back in his closet.

i panicked , watching the door start to open just as i was changing out of his clothes and back into mine.

"wait !" even if he won't be THAT mad , this is fun.

"what the hell'd she do fez ?" ashtray asked fezco , still pressing against the door , attempting to open it.

i laughed again , rushing to the door and closing it shut again.