chapter 36

"i agree with her

"i agree with her."

ashtray being basically my only friend , i tell him everything that goes on. and so of course i told him about the whole encounter with maddy and kat , and about the shit talkers at school.

and ashtray being himself , he also thinks i should fight brielle.

"it's been a month though.. it really doesn't matter anymore." i'm indecisive. or maybe i feel bad ? i don't know.

"so ? she tried using you less than a month ago." he rolled his eyes , sitting further into the couch , changing his attention from the tv and me every once in awhile.

"if i was you i would've beat her ass right when she dropped you." he shrugged , turning to me for a slip second.

i rolled my eyes , knowing he was being dead serious.

"beat whos ass ?" fezco chimed in , sitting on the other couch.

"some bitch mar used to be friends with." ashtray replied for me.

"ash , you can't hit girls." fezco shook his head at his brother , turning to the tv.

"obvious-fucking-ly fez. that why i said if i was mar , i would've." ashtray replied , taking a chip out of the bag i had in my hand.

"you gonna fight her mar ?" fezco ignored his brother , turning to me.

"i don't know , ashtray and maddy think i should. what do you think ?" i asked , he's older , maybe he'll give better advice.

"maddy that once chick rues friends with ? black hair ?" he questioned first , getting a nod in reply from me.

"hm. i don't know man , that's all up to you." okay so no , he won't give better advice.

i huffed in annoyance , turning in the couch.

ashtray chuckled from beside me , throwing his arm over my shoulder and pulling me closer to him again. "don't stress it ma. just let whatever happen , happen."

i smiled , that's the best advice i've gotten so far. and by ashtray ? yeah , i'm surprised.

"yo , y'all datin ?" i heard from beside me , fezco asking. faye right next to him though , cocked her head over.

"aww." she smiled , making me feel almost embarrassed , we're not.

"nah , fez." ashtray answered , me just giving a nod as a "yeah what he said."