chapter 8

i've lived with fez and ashtray for 3 weeks now , a month in a week.

it isn't all bad , i grew closer to fez. i think of him more as a big brother than a stranger i'm staying with for a while.

and ashtray ? definitely don't think of him as a brother. i think i may have a crush on him , just a crush though no feelings. which is exciting , crushing on someone is so fun.

i start making up fake scenarios in my head , and constantly thinking about them.

but it could also be a bad thing , if i end up developing actual feelings for him. because of the whole me living with him thing , but also because it could just be bad.

"you don't like the fairly odd parents ?!"

"it's stupid."

ashtray was currently telling me most of the shoes i watch is stupid.

"what shows do you like then ?" i asked him

he shrugged , "i don't watch shows."

"liar. do you like teen titans go ?"

he nodded , "that ones good."

i rolled my eyes , "i don't want shows." i mocked him

"not like you." he added onto what he said , rolling his eyes at me.

"sure."

"okay.. movies. do you like spider man ?" i asked

he nodded , in response.

"have you watched vampire diaries ?" i asked him , genuinely curious.

"the fuck is that ?" WHAT.

"you don't know what that is ?" i leaned forward , looking him straight in the eyes.

he shook his head , "it sounds dumb."

"you sound dumb." i rolled my eyes , "it's so good."

"we should watch it." i told him , before he could say anything to what i had just said.

"is it a movie ?" he asked , squinting his eyes.

"it's a series , there's 8 seasons." i smiled , knowing i would eventually force him to watch it.

"hell no." he leaned back on the couch.

"why ?" i asked.

"i'm not gonna sit and watch 8 seasons of a show." he said , shaking his head.

"boring." i mumbled , pulling out my phone.

"what-." he was cut off by someone knocking on the door.

"who's that ?" i asked , turning to face the door.

"whatchu doin here bro ?" fez spoke , opening the door.

custer.

he started to talk , but once he saw me he stopped.

"checking on her." he said , pointing at me.

i guess he's sticking to what he said , even though he hasn't been here to check on me in 3 weeks.

"she's good." fez said , leaning on the wall.

i nodded , agreeing with fez.

"when am i going back home ?" i asked custer,

ashtray and fez looked at me , before giving each other a look.

"uh." custer said , not giving me an answer.

"eventually." he let out , sighing.

i squinted my eyes , they really piss me off with how they don't give me answers.

"eventually as in when ?" i pushed further , wondering what they would do.

"just eventually mariana. i don't know." custer ran his hand over his face , getting irritated.

i nodded , giving up.

"can i talk to you ?" custer turned to fez.

fez nodded , walking off into ashtrays room with custer following behind him.

i looked away from them , looking at ashtray who was already looking at me.

i couldn't hear what fez and custer were saying , but i really wanted to know.

eventually they both walked out , coming back into the living room.

"imma go , i'll be back later. alright ?" custer said to me.

i nodded , watching him walk out the door.

i sighed , starting to think about the reasons they were lying to me , and what they were lying about. but my mind was blank , i had some things that could be the reason , but i still didn't know if any of them was the right reason.

custer could of done something , and fez and ashtray are covering for him. but that wouldn't make sense on why i would need to be staying here.

i don't know. that's the thing , i don't know and they would tell me.

i pulled out my phone , sending my dad messages for the thousandth time. he hasn't answered any of them , and i haven't went back to my house to see if he's there.

maybe my dad did something , and they're covering for him. maybe he's hiding , and that's why i have to stay with fez and ashtray.

but it just doesn't seem right , my dads "friends" haven't seen him either. and custer nose ? i mean if my dad did something and custer was there , he'd be hiding too.

i sat there with my phone on my hand , pretending to look at something but i was really trying to think of what happened , since they wouldn't tell me i would just have to find out.

i thought of so many different reasons , trying not to put something TOO bad in my head. but i couldn't help it , my dad just disappeared and then i started living with two strangers. what could he the reason ?
there's too many. my dads a drug dealer , anything could've happened.

i put my phone next to me , laying down after ashtray got up and went to his room.

"you good kid ?" fez asked , standing up.

i nodded. "alright.. good night." he said to me , walking off to his room.

"night." i said even though he was already in his room.

i listened to the tv , letting myself fall asleep thinking about my dad , and custer.

AUTHORS NOTES.

ideas ? help pls 🙏

-

it's okay , i've been laying down all day and my body hurts so bad tho

it's okay , i've been laying down all day and my body hurts so bad tho. but how's yours ?

.