chapter 18

i had woken up about 2 hours ago , and ashtray still wasn't up yet.

i'm insanely bored , and at the moment ashtray is the only person i can hangout with , aside from fez but he's at the store at them moment. which kinda confuses me , usually ashtray goes with him.

i made my way to his room , opening his door and going to his bed.

i stood there for a second , deciding if i should do what i was about to do or not , hopefully he doesn't get mad at me.

i jumped on top of him , laying on his back since he was laying on his stomach.

"get the fuck off." he heard him say into his people , his voice kinda muffled.

"get upppppp" i dragged out the p.

he shook his head , letting me lay on top of him.

"i'm boredddd , her up." i said , poking his back a couple times.

he moved one of his arms up , grabbing my hand to stop me from poking him.

i chuckled , getting up but still sitting right next to him.

"i feel like shit." he turned over , looking at me.

"you look like it too." i joked , he actually looked good but...

he gave me an unbothered look , turning his face back into the pillow.

"get your lazy ass up." i said , laying back on his back.

"i could if your fat ass wasn't on top of me." he groaned , making me laugh and get off of him.

he rolled his eyes , sitting up.

"do you want me to make you some soup or something ?" i asked , seeing he actually looked sick.

he squinted his eyes , "seriously ?"

"well you said you felt like shit." i shrugged , it was just a question.

"yeah i do." he said. , looking at me like i was dumb.

"so do you want me to make you some or not ?" i rolled my eyes , he's not a morning person what so ever.

"yes." he said , flashing a closed lipped smile.

i nodded , standing up and walking to the kitchen , him following shortly after.

i searched the cabinets , finding a can of chicken noodle soup.

once it was finished i grabbed the bowl , burning myself in the process. "ow."

"here you go hunny." i made my voice sound like an old wife.

"never say that again." he took the bowl from me , me laughing as i sat next to him.

"this shit is good." he said , eating it like it was gonna run away or something.

"slow down killer." i joked , saying the end on purpose.

he squinted his eyes , turning to me and giving me a look.

i laughed so hard my stomach started hurting , "sorry." i breathed out , trying to catch my breathe from laughing.

"you're so dumb." he shook his head , looking like he was trying to not smile.

i liked how now it was funny , it wasn't funny that he literally killed someone.. my dad at that. but i don't know , it's good i'm not fucking crying over it anymore.

he finished the soup , putting the bowl on the table before leaning into the couch and groaning.
"i still feel like shit."

"you're a big baby." i rolled my eyes , he was acting like one.

"did you just call me baby mariana ?" he smirked , making me cringe.

i faked gagged , making him scrunch his nose.
"never.. ever say that again."

"did you just call me baby mariana ?" he repeated , turning to me and smiling.

"shut up." i rolled my eyes , if anyone heard us right now they'd probably think we're flirting.

were we flirting ?
was i flirting with him ?
was he flirting with me ?

before i could say anything to ease the silence he spoke up , "i'm cold."

i turned my head to him , seeing him basically hugging himself.

this was weird , seeing ashtray all kid-ish. he's usually all straight forward , and has that tough act.

i got up , walking to his room to grab him a blanket.

"thanks." he said , grabbing the blanket from me as i handed it to him.

"mhm." i hummed in response , laying my head ok the couch and watching tv with him.

i saw from the corner of my eye , ashtray occasionally glancing over at me. it was only for a second or two but it made me wonder what was going on inside his mind , why he kept looking over at me.

-

ashtray wanted so badly to ask her the question he had been wondering for a while now , if she's forgave him.

but he felt stupid asking her it , it made him feel soft , so he didn't. instead he kept glancing over at her to see if maybe she would look over at him , and that way a conversation would start. but she never did.

he wanted to be straight forward like he usually was , and just get his feelings out there. but what was his feelings ? he didn't know.

the way mariana had been "taking care of him" after he said he felt like shit , made him feel good. made him trust her. he thought it was stupid he still didn't trust her after she stayed there , acting like nothing happened.

but he also still didn't know , what if it was a trap ? what if she was making him believe she forgives him , until the cops make a move.

but he couldn't think like that , he wanted to trust her. so he made himself work on that , trusting the girl hes falling for.

AUTHORS NOTES.

i made it.. 😰
the edits aren't good so don't make fun of me alright 😭 but the it's @04718p

oh and THANK YOU !!

credit to: @haroldluvxx for the idea of this chapter.

.